𝐗𝐕𝐈

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

"this shit is so good," jessie mumbled as she took a bite of her pasta. "god damn."

i chuckled as i ate some of my chips. "it definitely seems like it."

she got some on her fork and pointed the fork at the screen. "i made it too, so that makes it all the better."

"true," i nodded. "food hits different when you make it."

"indeed." she agreed.

i ate one of my chips. i heard footsteps, so i looked over to see that billie was coming over. we're on the tour bus, on our way to salt lake city, utah. billie had fallen asleep a while ago, and now she's awake.

"hi," she greeted. "who are you talking to?"

she peeked over my shoulder to see my phone screen. "oh, hey."

"hi." jj raised her hand in a slight wave.

my brows furrowed. "y'all know each other?"

"yeah, we ran into each other after one of my sessions a while back," jj chuckled. "but beyond that, we don't really know each other."

billie nodded to confirm.

i watched as jj looked between me and billie. she made a fuck boy face. "so... threesome?"

i spluttered, not knowing how to respond to that. billie looked into the camera. "nah. i don't like sharing." she gave a smile before kissing my cheek and walking away.

i watched with wide eyes as she walked back over to go to the second floor of the tour bus again. i then looked back to the facetime.

"sí, yo tampoco." jj muttered before taking a sip of her drink. (translation: yeah, me neither.)

"what did you say?" my brows furrowed.

"nothing." she gave a laugh.

"i didn't know you speak spanish." i mentioned.

"yeah, i relearned it a few years ago in college." she shrugged.

"relearned it?"

"mhm. my mom is mexican, so me and my brother knew a little bit of spanish when we were younger. then she practically removed herself from my life, and i forgot how to speak it." she hit the woah.

it's her hitting the woah every time she says some depressing shit, for me.

"ahh," i nodded. "that's cool. i tried to learn spanish back in high school, but i couldn't focus long enough to learn it. i also just didn't put enough effort into it."

she gave a laugh. "if you still wanna learn, i could teach you."

"for real?" i raised a brow.