𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

timeskip to october 18BILLIE EILISH

BILLIE EILISH

"time capsule, one one." the lady snapped the clapperboard.

"let's do this shit," i smiled as i sat in the chair, then looked to the camera and held up three fingers. "year three. y'all been asking for it, so here we are."

"what is your name?" the interviewer asked.

"my name is billie eilish."

"what is the date?"

"october 18, 2025." i answered.

"how old are you?"

"twenty-three."

"how many instagram followers do you have?"

"forty point seven million..." i said slowly, then blinked a few times. "that's so cra— that's so... can you— wow. that's crazy."

"how many google results for billie eilish?"

"152 million google searches of me."

"what about bing?" he asked.

"bing?" i repeated, my eyes widening. "who the fuck uses bing?" i laughed.

"most liked photo on instagram?"

i pulled the picture up on my phone, then showed it the camera. "that's a lot. ten million. that's my face!" i pointed to it.

"no, that makes me feel good though, because sometimes the most liked pictures's, like, you with, like, another celebrity, or you with somebody else, but that's just me. that shit's hard, come on."

"my second most liked picture though is this." i smirked as i showed the camera the picture. it was of me and ag; her hand was wrapped around my throat as we stuck the tip of our tongues together.

"who is the most famous person in your phone?"

i looked through my contacts. "oh, hailey bieber, justin bieber, young thug, avril levigne, ariana grande, kid cudi, ty dolla sign. oh, teyana taylor. god, there's so many." i snorted.

i continued to look through them. "but, like, drake. come on. drake? drake is, like, the nicest dude i've ever spoken to. i mean, i've only, like, texted him, but he's so nice. like, he does not need to be nice, you know what i mean? he's at a level in his life where he doesn't need to be nice, but he is, you know?"

"biggest thing to happen in your career?"

i watched the screen from the first year i did this. "being apple's up next artist."

i made a face of disbelief. "jeez. jeeeez!"

"i did ellen last week, jimmy fallon, so many festivals. i met takashi murakami. i went to his studio. dave grohl's daughter did a cover of my song. he played guitar for her at a talent show, i think. there's been a lot of shit that's happened in the last year." i watched the clip from the second year.