𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

BILLIE EILISH

BILLIE EILISH

"i'll say 'will you marry me?'" me and ag sang loudly. "i swear that i will mean it!"

me and ag were currently riding around la at almost one in the morning. she has her whole library on shuffle and her music taste is all over the place.

then again, so is mine.

i pulled up to a red light, leaning over to kiss her. the next song was 'buy u a drank' by t-pain.

"babygirl, what's your name? lemme talk to you, lemme buy you a drank!" we sang along loudly, glancing over at each other as we did.

"i love you!" she said loudly as the song continued.

"i love you too!" i grinned.

"won't you meet me at the bar? respect big pimpin'. tell me how you feel. mama tell me what you sippin'."

"a certified dime piece. deserve louis 13. 150 a shot, 3 for you, and 3 for me. i'm checkin' yo body language. i love the conversation, and when you lick your lips, i get a tinglin' sensation."

"now were both bout tipsy. you say you in the mood. all i need is bout a hour, better yet maybe two. let me take you where i live. ferrari switch gears. when i whisper in ya ear, ya legs hit the chandelier. passion fruit and sex all in the atmosphere. i'ma let t-pain sing it so he can make it clear."

the next song that played was 'love story' by taylor swift.

"dude..." ag started. "i remember, like, a month after broke up, i heard this song, and literally sobbed for an hour." she rolled her eyes.

"'cause, like... even then, i saw a long ass future with you, and it was finally setting in that you weren't mine anymore," she explained. "it just felt like this song was rubbing that in my face, you know?"

i frowned. "listen, i still am so sorr—"

she reached over and held her index finger over my lips to shush me. "aht! you don't have to apologize anymore. clean slate, remember?"

"right." i nodded.

i still regret that night so much. it was a stupid, drunken mistake.

that night is why i don't drink anymore.

after 'love story' was finished, 'kiss me thru the phone' by soulja boy.

i pulled into a random, empty parking lot so that we could just continue to sing and listen to music.

"baby, i know that you like me. you're my future wifey. soulja boy tell 'em, yeah, you can be my bonnie. i can be your clyde. you could be my wife. text me, call me."

"i need you in my life.yeah, all day, everyday i need you, and every time i see you, my feelings get deeper. i miss you, i miss you. i really want to kiss you but i can't! six, seven, eight, triple nine, eight two, one, two."