The Visions

Obi-Wan's POV:

When we entered the cave, Hardcase asked,

"Who was that? And what is 'The Chosen One'? And who is 'he'"

"I don't know who that was. It is foretold that the Chosen One will bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith. The Chosen One will have the force running stronger in them than any known Jedi." I said.

"And who is 'he'" Padme asked.

"Many Jedi believe it to be Anakin. His midichlorian count is over 30,000." I said.

Ahsoka looked at me wide-eyed, along with many other clones.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," Kix said

We all agreed and fell into deep sleep.

I woke up feeling a familiar presence. I ignited my saber and whipper around. I was shocked at who I saw.

"Obi-Wan, have you done as I asked? Have you trained the boy?" He said.

"Master Qui-gon. How are you here?" I asked in shock

"I am here because you are here." He said simply.

"No, I don't understand. What is this place?" I asked him.

"Unlike any other, a conduit through which the entire force of the universe flows." He said calmly.

"Are we in danger?"

"This planet is both an amplifier and a magnet. Three are here who seek Skywalker. They, like me, believe him to be the chosen one." He said turning to face me.

"You were right. The force within him is stronger than any known Jedi. I have trained him as well as I could, but he is still willful and balance eludes him." I said, a tinge of sadness in my voice.

"If he is the chosen one, he will discover it here."

"And if not?"

"Then you must realize with his power, this is a very dangerous place for him to be." He said in a dark voice.

Ahsoka POV:

I awoke to a strange voice calling to me;

Are you happy, child? Your master, does he treat you well?

"What concern of it is yours?" I ask, igniting my lightsabers.

I am your future, your potential. She said

"This is a trick."

There is a wildness to you, young one. Seeds of the dark side planted by your master. Do you feel it?

"No. He is like no other Jedi. Passionate, impulsive, but I trust him with my life." I said, shocked at what she said.

There are many contradictions in you. And in him. Be warned, you may never see your future if you remain his student. Leave this planet!

Clones POV:

We awoke to hear the shooting of guns.

We saw our future selves killing the Jedi, following a man with a black mask with eye protectors, red shiny eyes, a triangular snout with triangular holes that have several lines, a back protector, and a middle forehead line. He wore black armour.

Then we hear his mechanical breathing.

Kuush Puhhrrrr

I sent chills up our spines, but that wasn't the worst bit. Suddenly the figure turned to us and we were shocked to see half the helmet was removed, revealing the face of our beloved General, Jedi and friend:

Anakin Skywalker.

Padme's POV:

I woke, I looked around and saw myself lying on a hospital bed. I was wearing a hospital gown. I realised I was dead. Then I hear it:

Kuush Puhhrrrr

Kuush Puhhrrrr

The mechanical breathing sent shivers down my spine. The figure wore a black mask with eye protectors, red shiny eyes, a triangular snout with triangular holes that have several lines, a back protector, and a middle forehead line. We hear his mechanical breathing. He walked up to my body and whispered in a robotic voice:

"I'm sorry my love, my angel...'

I froze. this couldn't be my Ani, could it?

"...for everything."

Then he looked up and I could see half the helmet was removed, revealing the face of my beloved husband; my Ani.

3rd Person POV:

Everybody woke up screaming.

They all said simaltaniously;

"I think Anakin may be in trouble."

Anakin POV:

I awoke to someone stroking my hair.

Wake up, my son. I must tell you a secret.

My heart stopped. It couldn't be!

"Who's there? Who's there, I said." I yelled, hoping I was wrong.

It is me, ani, your mother.

I jumped out of bed and did a front flip across to the corner of the room, before saying;

"What kind of black arts is this? You're...dead."

Nothing ever really dies, my son. I have a secret to tell you.

"Then tell me." I snarled.

Everything you have done, everything you have learned has led you here.

"Whatever you are, my mother is...is dead." I said sadly

And you blame yourself. Your Jedi training has served you well, Ani, but you are more than a Jedi. Tell me, where is your pain, so I might take it away.

"I was too late to save you. I failed as a Jedi and I failed you." I said. I felt the anger and pain rise up inside me.

How so?

"I tasted only vengeance when I slaughtered so many to avenge your death." I spat. Remembering killing the camp of Tusken Raiders.

It is time you realized that your guilt does not define you, my son. You define your guilt.

"The only love I feel in my heart is haunted by what would happen should I let go." I said. I felt a small hand of my shoulder.

Then it is not love. It is a prison.

"But I I have a wife. You've met her. She's everything to me." I said. Remembering my angel, praying she was alright.

She is not your destiny.

"But I love her." I said desperately.

No! She is a prisoner!

Her voice had turned into one of the Overlords

"What are you?" I asked angrily.

Your fate!

And with that, my mother turned into a flying creature and in a flash of lightning disappeared.