IM WHAT!

2 weeks had passed and you had been feeling sick but you didn't tell izuku you thought what if I'm- oh no.

Your POV
I decided to check and put cloths on and my hoodie I told izuku i was going to the store really quick he said okay and to not let anyone see you. I walked out the door and went to the store as I got in the store I saw 3 familiar girls but ignored it I went to the isle and grabbed the pregnancy test you got in line the 3 girls behind you you put the test on the counter and spoke this is all he looked at you and said okay.

Minas POV we were standing in line when the person in front of us put a pregnancy test on the counter it was a girl she said this is all I knew that voice I taped her shoulder and said can I talk to you in a minute she nodded slowly.

Outside the store

Is that you y/n Mina said you nodded and said I need help they looked at you and said why do you have that test what's going on you explained the situation and they looked at you and said we will help you you agreed and went with them even though you left them you were still friends.

As you got to minas house she told you to go take the test so you did you went to the bathroom and waited and waited u til it was time you hesitated but grabbed the test and screamed once you was the results the girls barged in and took the test from you and gasped you on the other hand started throwing up so mono took your phone and called izuku.

Momo's POV
I grabbed y/n's phone and called izuku and said y/n's at my house we bumped into her and she needs your support and comfort right now and then hung out.

Izukus POV
One of y/n's old friends called me saying she needed support and comfort right now she texted me and sent me the address and I ran there as fast as I could I knocked and her friends opened the door and led me to y/n she was in the bathroom throwing up I looked at her friends and asked what wrong they looked at me and said promise to not leave her I nodded and said I would never then they gave me a PREGNANCY TEST.....it was positive I smiled and looked at y/n she wasn't throwing up anymore but she had tears in her eyes waiting to spill but I pulled her towards me and hugged her and smiled and kissed her cheek and said I'll love you no matter what she then smiled and kissed me we were interrupted by then taking pictures and recording but I didn't care.

After that we went back to the base and showed the test to everyone they were happy I knew a villains life wasn't for a child but I didn't care I would do my best.

———————-
552 words
Hey! Hey! Hey! I hope you like it yes it feels rushed but I wanted to get this part done
Fangirl-