Crying together

After your internships you heard what happened to todoroki and Iida but that wasn't your main priority right now you had walked to inko midoriyas house as you knocked on the door she opened it and when she did she started crying.

You and her sat on the couch and you looked serious for a moment then you said 'Mrs midoriya I have to say something but you have to promise not to tell ua' she nodded and you said 'I've seen your son' you kinda lied but hey she looked at you and said 'w-what' you told her that one day you were out and the city got attacked and debris fell on me and I saw izuku you kinda had to lie because you couldn't let ua find out.

4 hours had passed you had passed out talking to inko she had brought you to Izukus's old room as she was leaving you started talking in your sleep and said I-izuku she smiled and closed the door.

The next day you woke up and smiled you realized where you were as you left the room you saw inko in the kitchen making breakfast you said good morning and she said good morning you looked at her and said something stupid that might have gotten you caught you said M-Mrs midoriya do you wanna see izuku one more time I know you miss him she dropped the plate she was holding and it shattered she ran up to you and said yes you nodded and said I'll see what I can do.

281 words
Hey guys I hope you like it
Have a good spring break
Fangirl-