Relationship

It was a Monday and you and izuku were laying in his bead waiting for tonight you and the league were going to cause chaos but right now you were laying on izukus chest when you said Izuku do you really love me he looked at you said yes y/n I love you so much he then said y/n do you truly love me you looked at him and said of course I do and I always will he smiled and said then will you be my girlfriend you looked so happy and said YES it was ofc you and him were together you smiled and kissed him he kissed back and after 1 minute you said izuku I will never leave you I will be with you forever he smiled at you and said thank you y/n.

At night

You and the league were out destroying anything in your path you were with izuku when someone grabbed you with a scarf? Oh shit it's aizawa you thought you were being pulled away from izuku when you screamed IZUKU HELP ME he looked at you and told aizawa to let you go when aizawa didn't izuku got mad and the ground started to shake and izuku had a pissed of face he said to you y/n I'll get you back you were crying and said hurry.

Aizawas POV
I had taken y/n izuku tried to get her back when y/n started crying she said izuku I love you so much my eyes widened there in love why.

Heyyy I hope you liked it bye
270 words
Fangirl-