Hospital

(It's been 9 months and the baby is due in a few days)

You were in your and izukus room humming to your babies waiting till the day you get to see them when your water broke and you started having contractions you were in pain they were only a few minutes apart you tried to stand up but fell at the sound of you falling izuku ran in amd grabbed the hospital bag and gathered everyone to protect you at the hospital izuku then had kurogiri make a Portal to the hospital. As you got to the hospital izuku called his mom and your friends to the hospital.

Inkos POV
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for me and Toshi (all might) when I got a call from my son I dropped the plate I was holding and it shattered my son told me y/n was going to give birth in a few I told him I'd be there and hung up I then told toshi I had to go to the hospital because y/n was going to give birth he said okay but then I looked at him and said don't think about taking her baby and left.

You were having lots of contractions when inko and your friends came in and so did the nurse the nurse looked at something and said okay y/n push you started.

All mights POV
I got the teachers and told them that we had to go get her baby now. We all went to the hospital and waited by her hospital room.

You had just given birth to your 2 babies when the teachers swung open the door and went to take the babies when inko the villains and izuku got in the way. They never got your kids because In order to protect your kids you yelled izuku and mouthed meet me at the base then you disappeared.

You were now in the base laying on your bed with your two babies when the villains came in and surrounded you izuku by your side.

————————————
372 words
Hey I hope you like this
The next chapter will be 2 year time skip when you and izuku get married
Fangirl-