Class 1-A

Aizawa's pov
I was in front of my class of students when I said I found y/n they all looked at me and said where is she I sighed and said she was with villain izuku midoriya they were killing someone I had taken y/n when she started crying at the sight of her crying izuku got upset made the ground shake he had this dark aura then she told him that she loved him without me knowing he had taken her back and disappeared but she wanted me to tell you all something she said being a hero just isn't for me that she belongs with izuku.

3 weeks later
You and Izuku were in the base hanging out sitting in a chair at the bar drinking and talking shit about heroes with the whole league when you said okay but the hero's are a bunch of hypocrites
Saying it's bad to hurt people when that's all they do like damn learn your own damn advice everyone agreed when you got this idea that would cost you your walking privileges for the week. You went up to izuku pulled him by his belt and kissed him this was not a good idea he looked at you in the eyes smirking and said I'm not going to be responsible for what happens tonight with that he picked you up bridal style and brought you to his room and dropped you on the bed he then got on top of you and started kissing you the kiss deepened his tongue asking for access you gave in and your tongues intertwined here and there you letting out moons this soon turned into you taking his shirt of and him taking your shirt and bra off he then kissed you and started kissing down he kissed down your boobs to your stomach until he got to your pants he looked up at you and you nodded giving consent he then did the pleasure of taking your pants off along with your underwear he then used his tongue and played with your clit making you moan he then stoped and used 2 of his fingers and enters you making you Moan he kept playing with you down there making you moan really loud this happened for a little while until you couldn't take it anymore and let it all out he then took his fingers out and licked them you not caring went down and took off his pants and put his member In your mouth making him moan you did this for a while until he let it all slip into your mouth you took out his member and swallowed it all. He then got on top of you and smirked and slipped his member into you making you moan he went slow at first making you moan and want it more as you were moaning you said izuku please faster he did as you asked going faster thrusting in and out making you a moaning mess he found your spot and went faster making you moan louder he then released it all Inside of you then pulling out after that you and him laid on his bed passed out cold.

———————-
566 words
Omg okay this chapter tho I didn't know I could write a lemon 🍋 okay then I put a lot of work in this
Fangirl-