Training camp part 3️⃣

Next day

You were all training extra hard today but today you were working on your second quirk desire as you were training it was difficult because you kept getting headaches but you kept going bc tonight was the night you were going to go become a part of the league and be with izuku.

Test of courage

Pixie-bob said we were doing a test of courage you were all in pairs you were with bakugou as you were walking in you kept hearing noises then as you were walking a few minutes later Mandalay used her telekinesis and said that villains were attacking you were so delighted bakugou looked at you and said y/n you looked at him and said yes he then told you that both of you are going to fight villains you said okay and followed him as you saw a few villains bakugou started to fight but you just stood there smirking bakugou looked at you and his eyes widened he knew what was going on we went up to you and was about to explode you when dabi showed up and said y/n go find izuku he doesn't want you to get hurt you nodded and said yay I get to see him again with a smile. At this point bakugou was furious he then tried to blast you again when dabi said nope the boss will be mad if she's hurt. With that, you started running when you ran into toga uraraka and tsu toga saw you and said Y/N! You ran to her and said TOGA mina and uraraka eyes widened you then turned around and said I played you all for fools you idiots had no idea I was the traitor they looked at you and said how could you. A smirk appeared on your face you then said for the one I love and for revenge all of a sudden you felt someone grab you you turned around to see toga she looked at you and said izukus waiting let's go you nodded and left.

Uraraka's pov
as I saw y/n disappear in the woods I dropped to my knees and started crying h-how c-could s-she
Then todoroki came out of no we're and saw me crying he asked what was wrong tsu then said y/n's the traitor his eyes widened We all decided to not say anything to anyone else.

Izukus pov
As I was waiting for y/n I grew impatient but then I saw toga leading y/n towards me toga let go of her y/n the smiled and said bakugou almost blasted her but dabi helped me at the sound of bakugou almost hurting her I got mad but didn't show it.

1 hr later

The league of villains kidnapped bakugou and to the teachers and class except for todoroki uraraka and tsu y/n too they had no idea y/n was a villain they would soon find this out and ua would never be the same again.

524 words
Hey Hey Hey
I hope you like it
Fangirl-