Theyll never know part 9

Nialls P.o.v.

As we walked to the door, I got kind of nervous. I knew what this was all a about, but honestly I didn't want to tell meg. I didn't want to upset her anymore than I already have. When Paul came to the door, Megan went with his wife so we could chat for a few minutes.

" I know whats been happening. I know it was a mistake. But we can't let this go on any further. Megan and Harry installed video cameras a while ago, and Harry And Monica seem a little touchy feely. I just thought you should know." Paul explained

" where are the video tapes?!" I asked.

" I have the recordings in the other room."

" let me see them." I demanded.

" Niall are you sure?"

" let me see them."

Paul lead me into this tiny room, where there were lots of screens, kind of like the security guards in the movies. Paul showed me what was happening now, and they were in the living room listening to music. When all of a sudden, " sparks fly" by Taylor swift had came on. I wonder what Harry was going to do, considering it was his song with meg.

As I watched the video closer, he had got up and started pacing the room.

Megan had walked in, then guessing she heard the music. She didn't ask, she just watched. In the video, Harry had reached his hand out to Monica, asking her to dance. I looked away laughing expecting her to say no, but when I looked back at the screen, she was walking to him and being held in his arms. I looked at Paul, who was looking at Megan, who was just staring at the screen. No emotion, just nothing. A blank stare at the screen. I don't know what got over me, but I lost it. I guess everything was just overwhelming me, and I couldnt take it anymore. All the feelings were bottled up inside I started to cry, so Paul escorted me out to calm down. After a few minutes I was calmed down and peered back into the room and saw Megan. Still that blank expression on her face, and you could still see the pain in her eyes. At the end of the song they shared a little kiss, that leaded to more. Megan's blank expression turned into tears, and not small tears, lots of them. She was trying to hold it in, but she just couldn't. She was on the floor, with her hands over her face just crying hysterically. She was helpless, nothing could help with her emotions right now. I could feel the pain for her. I couldn't stand to see her so sad, so upset, so lost.

"why why why" she said to herself

I sat down on the floor next to her, and just held her and looked into her eyes . I didn't say anything, we just sat there. I was trying to comfort her, but she didn't stop. She just sat there, loosing her mind. Paul had left the room to give us some space, which was a good thing.

" babe it's gonna be okay" I whispered.

" no it's not, this is all my fault. I was a terrible girlfriend and I didn't give him everything he wanted an Its all my fault." she managed to choke out.

" it's not your fault. It's really not please don't think that" I hugged her tighter and she grabbed onto me too. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, and as I wiped a tear away, some of her makeup came with it. I honestly never have seen Meg cry like this. She's one of those strong girls, who's been through a lot, but has never showed it. She walks around with her head high, and a smile on her face.I've only seen her cry happy tears, now I've seen her cry sad tears twice in one day. I honestly felt so bad, especially because I couldn't do anything about it. Honestly, this was making me quite pissed at the fact that Harry would even do this to meg. What was going through his head, what is he even thinking?!? I got up and bursted through the doorway. I thought about it for a minute, and grabbed the keys to the car.