Theyll Never Know part 21

They'll never know

Part 21

Megan's P.o.v.

I woke up with my eyes burning and my head hurting, remembering what happened last night was terrible. I didn't want to cry, I wanted to be strong for once. I've been tired of crying, tired of being so broken. This isn't like me. I don't like showing my emotions like this. I rolled out of bed and then it seemed like the day went by pretty fast. It was 9pm Niall came running up the stairs.

" get ready we're going out"

" where are we going?"

" dont ask questions. We're going to have fun and not give a fuck about the world. Get dressed, look hot okay. "

" erm okay"

I got dressed quickly, wearing a miniskirt and a cute sparkly top. I curled my hair, and did my makeup.

" NIALL IM READY" I yelled down the stairs. I put my shoes on and ran to the front door. I just wanted to get out of here and have fun. I stood waiting for Niall with my back to the door.

" you look hot, just as I instructed, good girl" Niall said smirking. Then he kissed me" We're going to clear our heads and have fun tonight okay." He added

" sounds like a great plan."

Niall kissed me one more time and he opened the door behind me.

" after you" he said gesturing towards the door

" don't mind if I do."

I was still upset, don't get me wrong. But I'm tired of living my life like this. I need to relax and just have fun.

We pulled up to a bar/club that the guys and I always went too. Niall and I went in, talked to people and then started downing some drinks. I don't normally drink, but tonight it felt right. Niall bought me anything I wanted, and before I knew it I was feeling loose and wanted to have more fun. I pulled niall on to the dance floor and started dancing with him. He didn't seem like he wanted to dance . He seemed distracted by something.

" what's wrong?" I whispered into his ear through the blaring music.

" nothing I just thought I saw someone."

" um alright well I guess I gotta go to the bathroom."

" alright."

Niall was acting weird. I just wanted to have fun. He wandered over to where he left his shot glasses and he ordered some more. I stumbled into the bathroom and situated myself. I washed my hands,and took a look at myself and left the bathroom. As I was walking out I almost got hit with the door

" oh I'm- " the girl said " oh um hi Megan "

" hi monica." I pushed through her and left the bathroom. I pushed through the rest if the crowd to get to niall.

" troubles here" I said , he looked at me like he already knew. " that's who you saw wasn't it."

" yep, and her curly haired partner too." Niall pointed his finger toward the guy siting on the other side of the bar. It was Harry. Suddenly I could feel the rage in my stomach, the tightness in my chest. I was pissed, I hated seeing him. I sat with Niall as I watched him carefully. Monica then walked over to him and whispered something in his ear. He looked around a bit and spotted me and glared.

" Niall whatever I do tonight it's to piss them off, Kay?" I whispered quickly into his ear.

" sounds like a plan" he said downing another shot.

I was a little tipsy, I could feel it. But I headed for the dance floor, and started dancing with anyone and everyone I could find. I literally didn't care who. I just wanted some fun, nothing too serious.

Nialls p.o.v

Megan headed for the dance floor, started dancing with other guys and just fucking around with people. It was actually kind of funny. She was drunk, and when Megan's drunk it hilarious. I looked over at Monica and Harry. Harry looked at Megan every once in a while, and looked back to his drink. He through his arm around Monica, whispering in her ear and gesturing for the bar tender to come over .

" she's a big girl, give her some shots, she can take it" he said to the bartender

It kinda pissed me off and made me a little mad. I looked over at Megan, she was grinding on some guy, looking over at Harry every once in a while, and then at me. We made eye contact and I gave her the signal to keep going and maybe even step it up a notch. She made her way through the crowd, and to me. She sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

" How about we fuck with them a little more?" She said

" I like the way you think" I ordered another round of shots, and we both drank them together.

" Harry was watching you" I told her

" good he better of fucking liked it" she said.

" oh by his facial expressions I'm sure he did. Oh but don't look now but he's watching."

" ready for the fun?" She said

" Do it." I just wanted to get back at them, seeing Harry with Monica hurt. they should feel the pain too. Before I knew it Megan was kissing my neck, and then we were making out. I opened my eyes to seeing Harry push away Monica and start to walk over to us.

" what the fuck do you think you're doing" he asked Megan.

" having fun. What are you doing?" She replied sarcastically .

" don't start with me."

" why are you even over here. Just go mind your business."

" I'm sorry i couldn't help but notice your slut rubbing off on people. "

" Two can play at this game Harry. I know you've been fucking around too. " Harry knocked all of our glasses onto the ground, them all shattering, and a big piece of glass had shattered into Megan's bare legs. She flinched in pain, and I started to go after Harry. Megan shoved her elbow into my stomach to keep me from moving.

" make sure you put that on his bill." She said to the bartender

" come on Niall lets go." She whispered. We both got up and headed for the door, Megan was limping and could barely walk, that glass was in deep. I could see blood gushing out. We had our car towed, and we took a cab home being way o wasted to drive.

" we'll that was fun" Megan said getting out of the cab.

" yeah except for Harry flirting with Monica, and him shoving some glass in your leg.

" oh I'm fine." She said

I looked down at her leg, still bleeding and she was still limping.

" fine huh?" I said

" let's just get inside and fix it."

We went inside, and fixed up her leg. I wanted to kill Harry for hurting her like that. But Megan was cool with it. Megan and I had a really fun night together. It was like the night at the beach house all over again. We fell asleep in each others arms, and overall it was a great last day in London.