Theyll never know part 6

I rolled out of bed and brushed my hair. I normally do my makeup first thing, but today I just wasn't in the mood. I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked down stairs. I could hear Niall singing to himself, of course it was the biebz. He was trying to hit the high note in somebody to love.

" nice try" I said to him

" oh erm thanks." he started turning red.

I walked over and sat on the counter, and Niall gave me this weird look.

" oh sorry!" I said jumping off the counter.

" no I don't care I just don't really expect you to do that.."

" what do you mean?"

" every time I see you, you just seem kinda I don't know, proper. Like Eleanor. Not a hop on top of the kitchen counter kind of girl."

" well there's a lotta stuff you don't know about me." I explained.

" well Dayum girl." he said all sassy

I giggled to myself.

It was super quite for a little bit. It was like those super awkward silences. I don't really know what Niall likes to talk about, so I wasn't sure what to say.

" it's too quite.." Niall said as he walked over to the ihome. He started playing some music. It was his favorite songs as usual, a little bit of biebz, michael buble, & Bon jovi. I enjoyed all of it. Growing up I listened to so many different types of music, I liked everything that any of the boys played. We had a little mini dance party around the kitchen when I ended up slipping and falling onto the floor. Niall was still messing around and didn't even notice what had happened. I just layed there instead of getting up. Waiting for Niall to notice. He finally looked over and started laughing his ass off.

" man you dancers are clumsy!"

" SHUTTUP!" I said laughing at myself.

Niall came over to help me up off of the floor and instead of getting up I pulled him down with me.

" GOD NIALL YOU'RE SO DAMN CLUMSY!" I said

" you better watch it!" Niall joked.

He gave me a look that he was going to start chasing me so I got up and started running around the flat. Niall chased me as I circled around into the kitchen, and grabbed the bowl of flour he had on the kitchen counter, and hid from him. When he walked in I aimed and threw all of flour onto the top of his head.

" GOTCHA!" I yelled.

Niall laughed a bit and then went for the batter that he already started making.

" NIALL NO!!!" I yelled as he flicked some of it onto me.

" you did not just do that.." I said trying to get it off my head.

" oh yes I do!" Niall said snapping his fingers.

Niall and I started throwing things at each other in the kitchen till it was a complete disaster. It looked like the kitchen threw up all over the place. We totally were caught in the moment when my phone started buzzing on the counter, and it was something I was completely not expecting.