Darkness and dark dreams

Another nightmare! I always see this young woman with her slitted eyes and her black hair, very black.

She is full of hate and she wants to grab me :

----hhhhhh--HHOOOOPPPPSSIIII DIEEEENNNNNNEEEEE! OOOOOOUUUU PSI DIENNNNE HHHHHHH------COME HERE----COME HEEEEEEERE-

where? I asked the woman in my nightmare

I stopped running and she took my paw and pulled me towards the lake

I was about to wake up but I saw something:

-----------HHHHH RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE ITSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU !!!! and I saw her reflection instead of my reflection in the water.

-------HH IAMYOUUUUUU!

I am you?

-----HHHYOU ARRREE MEEE!

Are you me?

-----HHHH then I woke up in a sweat and ran to the mirror and horror, I had the same yellow slit eyes! and my scales on the nose were more pronounced.

I was afraid hands I tried to sleep then I was taken of spasms and my body lifted in the air, on the back to the ceiling of my room, the breath cut and the back on fire!

Then a violent pain took me in the chest. I was about to explode and all the shadows in my room started to move and condensed into a crystal

This crystal must have been miles long and absorbed all the black of the clouds, the night of the shadows and the freezing cold

This crystal must have been miles long and absorbed all the black of the clouds, the night of the shadows and the freezing cold. I was scared to death and this thing didn't look good to me.

It looked like a shard, a crystal, something very, very black, very angry, very threatening, and it crossed the room as if it were a hologram. But only I could feel its infinite density. It was so dense that the light was falling in: a black hole!

Then this crystal sank into my chest, towards my heart!

The pain was excruciating, I was crying but not a word came out, my tongue flaccid, all paralyzed.

This thing was going into me and merging. I felt the corruption invade me.

Then, nothing,

Falling on the bed

Crack!

I couldn't get myself together. Mom ran over and asked me: Again this stupid nightmare...