Mom is very angry with me!

Poof we are in the shopping center of Zurich!

Mom, Mom, look we're at the shopping center!

But that's impossible! A moment ago we were in my room!

How do you do it?

It's magic! And I could do shows as a magician!

Lucy: But you're crazy! Imagine the military and the terrorists: Hop a bomb, hop you're not there anymore, boom! It's a terrifying power! Does anyone know?

No, nobody! Only you!

Lucie: Phew! but do you realize?

Me, but Mom, how did you know?

Lucie: First of all, the prefix of your friends' phone is not the same as the one in our township.

Me: Oh, I didn't think of that!

Lucie: Here is an example of a danger: I didn't think of it! That's the problem. You only see from your point of view and not from an external point of view and that's what can lead you to your loss.

Another detail: the telephone markers and the GPS positions. In the history you pass 300 KM in one second. The operator's computers will detect and report this!

For example you are at home and you have a GPS map, for your itinerary like google street view. I guess you used it!

Imagine that you are under surveillance by google or by the CIA, which is HIGHLY probable since the Russians have your mom and NOT the USA who would like you as their doll.

Then bam, you're here. Once, it's a cell phone bug that can happen but many times. We are the second one as far as I know. So, in your head, what's going on?

Me: We are going to be detected and monitored even more?

Lucie: Yes, and maybe not even to watch you, but to catch all three of us! And believe me, the Alps won't stop them.

Say, Mom, what if we worked for the USA?

Lucie, you'd end up in a lab after serving their missions. Look what they do with their veterans: Trash!

This is a country where it's not good to be poor, sick or old, and even black! So you! And they're gun nuts and you'd end up as a trophy on the wall! Your head on a board on the wall, sticking out your tongue.

AHAHAHA, you're funny mom!

Stop it Obsi, I'm not laughing anymore!

Then where did you learn German?

Did Joe speak German?

Lucie, you've got to be kidding me this time!

You're not going to tell me you're the Wizard of Oz, too. And if Olson knows all this, how can we prove that you're human so you can keep your human rights? You see your mom! You don't want to end up like her, in a hole at the bottom of a mountain for the rest of your life!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but it's hard!

Well, now that we're in Zurich, we'll have breakfast first and a long day of shopping awaits us

So we stopped in a café and we both took some pastries, and hot chocolate for me and mom, a cappuccino!

So tell me!

Mom, I'm a dragon! I was born this way! My kind of dragon is very very rare and I'm a dark, poisonous dragoness. I'm supposed to be mean and a monster but I have a heart and soul just like you! I can swim in the dark, the shadows and the darkness. But this dimension is empty, there are no monsters, ghosts, nothing! I put what I want in it. And at first I was afraid, then I arrived in a house with someone waiting for me and explained to me who I was.