AN ENEMY/FRIEND? POWERFUL IS COMING, AND NOT ALONE!

KINGDOM OF TIBOR, After the reign of King Mark executed with his queen because of Opaline.

Borgh, the dragon hunter, along with Bestie, Smith, Stass and Grunt, all S-Classes, are reunited to escape the draconic hell.

Maxime, who became Maxima after his dragonification, managed to escape and joined the resistance and the dragon hunters.

He was the brother of Suzie and Marc the king, rather the royal prince who married the heir to the throne and became king. His brother, sister and sister-in-law were beheaded. And he, instead of being executed, was transformed into a pink purple dragoness. He joined the dragon hunters and became the worst dragon slayer, she serves as bait for the hunters and drags the poor males who fall into her trap. She is known as the scourge of dragons and is recognized as Prince Maximus, the legitimate officer of the throne of Tibor! Her hopes of revenge were dashed when she heard of Opaline's death and any hope of completing her transformation back to humanoid, or better yet, back to male and human, were also dashed when Cruel died. The human gods no longer had a place here and the wyrms took their anger out on the humans, who were now only one-twentieth of their former population, the draconic plague having taken its toll. Many human women were dragonized and raped to ensure the renewal of the Wyvèrne species (wyrms or dragons).

A strict feudal system with a dragon lord in each town enforced order and terror and humans literally died under the yoke of the dragons to produce livestock to feed these monsters.

The dragons had a grudge against them after they themselves had been more than 99% exterminated by the humans and reduced to steak or sushi in gigantic slaughterhouses.

Ricky had also been dragonized by being impregnated by Opaline who had injected her eggs. Ricky was also with the dragon hunters and they formed a team.

She had 2 black dragon children that they raised as humans they were black and twin shadow dragons. They could transform into humans and were boys. They were named Hubert and Marcus after St. Hubert who was their protector and Marcus the slain king. They had the powers of Opaline and became young adults of 20 years.

They started to master the power of the shadow and the dragon hunters helped by 4 powerful dragons liberated fiefdom by fiefdom but the kingdom was held by an iron paw by Blue, the great blue dragon and set up by Opaline and also assisted by Crock, all faithful friends of Opaline. Now they guarded their heritage preciously. Never again would men dictate their yoke on this planet. Even the elven kingdom submitted, as did the demon king, who died of the plague like most of his subjects. The goblin kings allied themselves with the wyrms and the eastern lands were a great unknown for the humans.

The paradox is that no more wars were possible and humanity in Tibor experienced PAX DRACONIS, or dragon peace.

Apart from supporting these big stomachs there were no more crimes, wars or conflicts. Besides, the men were dying of exhaustion and those who were weakened died of the draconic plague.

It was then, while inspecting the ruins and the forbidden parchments that Hubert and Marcus found the information about the origin of St. Hubert and Maxima: The Earth!

MAXIMA! we found the mountain and the lake where you arrived 25 years ago! and we have the direction of the stars. We'll be able to reopen the passage and save ourselves from this hell!

Maxima : We're going to ask for help, the people there are very civilized and way ahead of us. I was a child at that time and I didn't know the construction techniques but I had learned to read and write and I should be able to manage. Opaline was free at the time and it should be fine for us!