The Start Of Something New 🍋

Akali and I walked to the beach she sat down before I did.
"Where would you like to sit?" I asked.
She pointed at what looked like my dick.
I looked at her funny.
She looked at me funny. "Your lap dumbass." She said finally.
I blushed a bit but then nodded yes.
I naturally put my hands where around her shoulders for whatever reason. I massaged her shoulders. Akali looked like she had a shitty day so I thought I'd make it better.
"Thank you Kayn.." she moaned slightly.
Next thing I know she's kissing me on the lips. She stops the kiss then I pick back up where she left off. We stop after a while.
She pointed at the water and she changed in front of me.
I shocked as fuck took this a sign she wants to fuck so I kissed her neck.
"Not now." She said
I understood.
"Let's go swim for a bit." She told me.
"Ok." I replied
She changed into her bathing suit and i changed into mine.
What I felt with Akali wasn't lust nor love. It was both. I think it was the same for her about me.
"It's getting deep can I hop on your back Kayn?" She asked.
"Why not." I replied.
She hopped on my back and OH MY GOD THE BIG DICK ENERGY HOLY SHIT. I couldn't stop thinking about her body and I don't think she could stop thinking about mine. We swam out a bit farther and then Akali got cold. So we swam back in but lust had consumed me.
"I'm sorry Akali, but I have to do this." I said
She gave me a confused look. I immediately starting making out with her. She stopped the kiss.
"If this is what you wanted to do, just go ahead, Kayn.. there's something I have to tell you.." she said.
I tilted my head. "Yes Akali?"
"From the moment we faced each other, I knew you were my soul mate and I loved you from that moment on." She said. "Do you love me?"
I thought for a second and Irelia and how she would kill me if I was with another woman.
"Yes, I love you Akali." I replied. And started making out with her again. Nothing was going to stop us. (Slight major lemon warning) Her hand reached down to my dick and started jerking me off. I reached for her straps and yoinked them off so she was topless and started sucking on the titties. She moaned in pleasure. She took off her bottoms so we were free to do whatever we wanted with each other's bodies.
"Do you want me to?" I asked
"Yes Kayn." She replied eagerly.
She let go off my dick and I slid it in her pussy. She moaned and I went slow at first but she nodded saying go faster, so I did. After about a couple of hours of really hot and stress relieving sex. "I'm about to cum, Akali." I said
"In me Kayn!" She replied. So I came inside of her and then held her.
"I love you." I said
"I love you too Kayn." Akali said back to me.
We got dressed and went back to my place.
Chapter 4 out of idk at this point.
Anyway hope u liked it see ya in the next one
Stk