At Joe's bar

"I´m back." Mer put a smile on and sat down. " Nice" Finn answered. Derek smiled at Mer and then devoted back to Finn. " So ähm , where were we?" " We talked about your work and hobbys." Mer just sat there and talked to Addison. " What -for god´s sake- do you do here?? " "Finn said he would be happy to meet us, and I though you would too,bc we haven´t seen us a while.... " " You´re right Addie, you´re right..." Mer looked over to Derek and when he looked at her , she turned away. He smiled short and then talked to Finn again.

2 hours later, Derek and Addison leaved the bar and Mer and Finn drove home. "Was it so nice to talk to Dr. Shepherd?Oh wait I´ve forgot, you are allowed to call him Derek." Mer was angry. " Yes, it was, didn´t it ? Why are you so angry??" Fin asked. "That doesn´t matter. See you tomorrow." Meredith said and Finn gave her a kiss and drove away.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit ,shit ......" Mer laid down her bet. "What a horrible day!!! I can´t go to work tomorrow..... His smile and eyes, OMG..." Mer said and then went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey<3 I want you to like the story, so please give me ideas for what can happen next ;)