Tell me the truth

So here is the new chapter. I hope it's okay now- bc it is longer and detailed.....;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm going to do that for you.... Let me guess. Yesterday- yesterday that was a mistake and you're sorry for that- hmmm? But wait, it's okay. We both were drunk and I were alone and then. And you have a beautiful wife. Yesterday- did not happen. End." Mer said. Derek looked into her eyes. Both were standing there in the elevator which would open any moment... And then Derek pressed the button for the elevator to stop. " No Meredith. It was not like you said. " He took her by the shoulder. Mer whole body tingled. Slowly she   view from the ground to his wonderful eyes. " I wanted to say that I'm sorry for not staying there yesterday night." He came closer and Mer could feel his breath." But what..." Mer couldn't continue her sentence. " Shh." Derek put his finger on her lips.And then he took his finger down and kissed her. Long- much longer than yesterday. He was such a good kisser. She enjoyed his lips on hers. 

"Trust me" Derek said after he broke away from her kiss. And then he pressed the button for the elevator to start. " What does this mean Derek?" " See you Meredith. See you." And then the elevator arrived and he walked out.

Mer just stood there and followed him with her eyes. With the feeling of his lips on her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think does this mean? Let me know in the comments ♥