Addison and Meredith

A/N: I finally found some time to continue writing :)
Sorry for that "long" waiting time ....
-------------------------------
The next day, Derek had to go to the hospital early. He stood up and dressed himself as quite as he could to not wake up Meredith. After he finished dressing, he have her a short kiss on her forehead and went out of the house. An hour later, Mer woke up and wondered why he was away. She went down in the kitchen , ate some breakfast and dressed herself. After that , she also went to the hospital.

"Morning Meredith." Cristina said while they walked in. " Good Morning Cristina." Mer said with a happy smile. " I've heard the thing between you and Burke... I'm so sorry ... If you want to talk, feel free talking to me." " Ah the thing between Burke and me is nothing." Cristina replied." He is an ass , that's everything. And I don't need an ass in my life...." Mer started laughing and they went to Bailey.
" Stevens, O'Malley - emergency. Yang- neurology. Karev- cardiology and Grey - gynecology. "
" Oh no" Mer whispered at Cristina. " Good Luck." Cristina said and walked away. Mer turned around and went to the gynecology.

When Meredith arrived Addison raised her eyebrow." Grey, you're too late. " " I'm sorry Addison." " Stop calling me Addison anymore. You're not allowed to!" " Sorry Dr. Sheph.... I mean Montgomery." Addison turned around and went to a patient.
After talking to the patient, both went into the OR without saying any word to each other.
After finishing the OR, Mer searched for a situation to talk to her. " Dr. Montgomery?!" "What?" Addison seemed angry. " You don't have to be mad at me! He was the one who kissed me and I was not the one who kissed him!" " Aha and you think I'm interested in knowing who kisses who first ? Because I am definitely not!" " But you treat me like I'm dirt. And I don't like that !" Mer said angry. " I mean we have been good friends and know ...." " have been!" Addison turned around and went out of the room.
Both went to work again and the haven't talked the whole day. Mer went home with a bad mood. She laid down into her bed and waited for Derek. 20 minutes later , he arrived at her house and came into her bedroom. "Hey darling." He smiled. " Hey" Mer said with a sad voice. " What's up?"