Need for clarification

Hey ❤️ this is the new Chapter :) I know this is really short but I have so much to do :( . I'm so sorry ...😔
----------------------------------

Two hours later Meredith woke up and wondered about what time it could be. She crapped her watch which laid on the bedside stand where Derek put on the post it. Mer took it and read it. ' Hey beautiful .... ' A huge smile crept on her face . Then she stood up and put on her clothes . She checked her phone . Ten new massages from Cristina : 'where are you ?, we need to talk , Mer Bailey is going to kill you !..'
She decided to ignore them and go outside for the round.

" Mer , where have you been ?" Cristina asked while they were doing the round . " I was in the on call room with Derek , but psssssst." Cristina's eyes were wide open " You and Mcdreamy ? Damn Meredith !" " Yang , Grey . Have you listened to me ?" Bailey screamed at them .
" We're sorry Dr. Bailey ." Cristina apologized . " That's none of my business . Yang , your going to work with Dr. Shepherd , she , today . Go . And you Dr. Grey , where have you been last night hm . I haven't seen you the whole night ." Bailey was so angry , that it has looked like she was going to kill Mer . " I ... Ähm , I " " She was in the OR with me last night ." Derek came around the corner and cought Mer out of the bad situation . " That was a hard OR which took the whole night . " Derek said . " Yes , really hard ." Mer added . " Oh okay , I haven't seen that . But then everything is fine " Bailey laughed . " Is it okay if Dr. Grey is working with me today ? " " Yes , no problem ." Bailey said and then walked away .