In the on call room

She closed the door behind her and started crying. But she wasn´t alone for long. Derek cautiously opened the door. "Meredith" He came in and closed the door. "Go! Please go. I don´t want anyone seeing me crying. So please go." "Stop crying Meredith" He looked at her with his sparkling eyes. " Stop looking at me Derek, I can´t breath with you looking at me like that, so just stop!" Mer looked directly into his eyes. " You think I want to look at you? That I wouldn´t rather be looking at my wife?" Derek but his hand to his head " I'm married. I have responsibilities. She doesn´t drive me crazy. She doesn´t make it impossible for me to feel normal.She doesn´t make my sick to my stomach. Man, I would give anything to not be looking at you!" Mer had calm down and was listening to that what Derek said. But before she could say anything, he put his hands to her cheeks and kissed her. Much longer than yesterday and this morning. Softer and more beautiful. He ran his hand trough her hair while Mer slowly reached under his shirt. And then everything went very quickly. He went under her t-shirt and opened her bra. She opened his trouser and he does the same with her. And so they stand there naked and kissing in the on call room. Mer enjoyed his kisses and his warm and soft hand on her body. And then he entered her vagina. Derek kissed her lips, her neck and shoulder. Both enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter is online:)

You may know the things Derek said, he said that in the season finale from season 2 ;)

Hope you´ll like it ♥