Just another day of life

"Yang, Burke asked for you! Stevens, O´Malley - emergency room. Karev, Addison asked for you today. Oh and Grey, I´ve heard you´re interested in neuro, you can go to Dr.Shepherd." Bailey classified them." Thank you Dr. Bailey." Mer went to the elevator and entered it contemporaneous with Derek. " Oh good morning Dr.Grey. I´ve heard that I have the honor to work with you today. Is that right?" He gaved her a short smile "I wouln´t say that you have the honor, but yes, that´s right." "That´s nice, lets save some lifes!" They went out of the elevator and walked into the first patient room.

After visiting their patients, Derek asked her if she would like to eat lunch with him. " I don´t want to disturb your and Addisons - oh sorry I mean Dr. Shepherds lunch." " Addison isn´t there otday, she has an operation in L.A. I would be happy if you keep me company." He smiled and gaved her a sparkling view." Okay,persuaded." Mer laughed. "Okay see you there."

When Mer was on her way to the cafeteria, Cristina pulled her out of the way. " Mer! Burke and I finally did it!" "Lucky you. How was it?" "He had everything decorated with candles - a way too much, but anyway, it was nice. Do we see us later for lunch?" Cristina asked. " I´m sorry, I´m on my way to lunch." Mer answered. "Oh okay, who is it?" "Dr. Shepherd, I mean him and not his wife." Mer smiled. "You have a date with Derek??? Why didn´t you tell??" " It´s not a date Cristina, it´s just lunch. And I have to go now, I won´t be late." " Have fun."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lunch will be in the next chapter. Please give me some feedback in the comments below