Sleep is important

After 28 busy hours of work, Mer arrived home. She walked up stairs and lay down her bed. " A very long day is laying behind me, I think I´ve to get some sleep now. The day was very busy- but hey, this was my first operation with Dr. Shepherd!" Mer talked to herself and wanted to sleep, but then she got an SMS from Finn: Hey Mer- I´m near your house. Shall I come over? Love you. Mer answered with a yes and waited for a ring at the door.

While Mer was waiting for Finn, Derek arrived at his trailer. " Addison, why are you outside? It´s so cold..." " I was waiting for you" She stand up and gave him a kiss "How was your day?" "Not much different, but I had an operation with Dr.Grey- do you know her?" Addison started laughing" Dr.Grey,  of course. She is a good friend of mine. I´m lucky she now had the chance to met you. I´ve told her a lot about you and your work, because she seemed very interested in it... I mean in your work and not in you...." " She is a good friend of you? Why didn´t you tell that?? Oh and yes she seemed very interested and she did her work exelent. I can not believe that she is working here since more than one year, and we haven´t had the chance to operate together... Anyway, I´m very tired-  do you mind if we just lie down and sleep?" " No its perfect." After that, they just lie down and went sleeping.

Ding Dong "Hey Babe" Mer opened the door and Finn kisses her. "Come in. I have to tell you something.... Today is the day! I´ve had my first neuro operation with Dr.Shepherd!" "Congrats dear." Finn hugged her and walked up the stairs with her. "And what did you do today?" "Nothing special- just a horses birth. But I am lucky for you. Wow with Dr. Shepherd, the best neuro surgeon. I´m a little bit envious." They start laughing. " Finn- I´m so tired, can we please go to bed and sleep?" " Of course Mer, everything you want" Mer gives him a kiss and they went sleeping.