A Big Thanks xxx

@Mrs_Styles_xx - Tulula

Heya Guys,

I really hope that you enjoyed our story!! Comment on our story please and voting for it would be amazing!! Tell us about what you enjoyed most about our story and tell us books that you think we should read!! Sorry that its was only really scarrlett (and me) who did the POV'S coz the othe3rs were busy doing stuff!!!!! Love ya guys!!!

Megs XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

@Whats_So_Funny- Scarlett

Thank you so so so so much for reading this! We all love you! We'd love for you to comment ans stuff and read our other stories when we publish them! Sorry, I know there is a LOT of Scarlett's POV, but i was the only person who came on, along with Megs-Tulula!!! 

To be honest i can't believe we've finished it!!! haha!

Lucy x

@Laugh_Out_Loud_xx- Ava

thank you so much for reading this and voting and commenting possibly and hopefully, and thanks to all my best friends for writing parts of it and making it so amazing. I hoped you enjoyed reading this! soz i didnt write much on this but its because i didnt really have much time to come on, so you probebly didnt like my parts because they are boring, but hoped you liked the whole thing, im gonna stop talking now hope you liked it. new story reveloution to write more on wattpad!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

hannah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@MrsEHoran- Grace

Hey, thankyou soooooo much for commenting, fanning and voting for this amazayn story that Lucy and Megan wrote, basically!! I wrote a couple of sentences, so i can't exactly say i did much but, i 've got other stories 2 write!!!!! Just again a BIG "thankyou" to Megan and Lucy!!

Thanks

Eliza xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Immcflying- Lexie

Hey thank you sooo much for all of the support that you have gave us, here writing our story 'For me to say i love you (one direction fanfic)' i hope you enjoyed it, as much as we did writing. Please comment and vote for this story, it would mean a lot

Lav ya

Emily!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From all of us:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx