Setting up the stall

Lexie's POV

I wake up, yawn and then I see the clock. " aggghhh!!!" I jump out of bed. Tulula will be mad at me if I'm late for setting up the stall. Yes, today was the day that we were doing the charity stall with one direction. It's been nice to get to know them, although, we always have a load of girls crowding round us. I think Louis really funny and actually quite good looking! But he seems to be spending a lot of time with Scarlett so I think he quite likes her. Lucky! Grace and Liam are total enemies, literally, they HATE each other!!! Niall seems to like Ava and Ava's flirting with him even though she has a boyfriend!! Will doesn't seem to like Niall but then again, i don't Blame him!! Tululas obviously flirting with Harry but he keeps smiling at me and I'm starting to think he might like me! It's all so complicated and Tulula led us all into it!!  

As I leave the house, I quickly snatch a packet of crisps out of the cupboard. I love food!! Just like Scarlett!! I run to the bus stop in the rain....... And guess who's there....... Harry!! I start chatting to him about the charity event and we laugh when we think of what Tululas face would be like when we got ther, soaking wet and half an hour late!!! 

When we arrive, Tululas face is exactly how we imagined it. " your late!!!!!!! Half an hour late!!! We're never going to sell anything if we don't get a move on! Now chop chop and start setting!!"  

" ooooooo" I whisper to Harry. He snorts and gets out the boxes of cakes. It takes us atleast an hour to set up, but eventually, " ow Tulula! You don't have to stand on my feet to make me hurry up!" we finish setting up the stall. All of us girls ( except Tulula) go into new look while the boys get surrounded by countless girls and even some men!! I start to play funky town on my phone. I love It cuz its chipmunk version!! We start to dance to it until the angry shop assistant (who looked about 50) comes over and tells if we're going to listen to something then atleast listen to something good. So I put on call me maybe instead and she walks away. Jigging to the music in her floor length brown skirt and dark green knitted shawl. 

" that is so wrong!!" scar laughs. 

"i know right!" I say!  

Suddenly, I see will out of the corner of my eye. It looks like Ava has already seen him cuz she's running towards him with the arms outstretched. Also I see Nathan Wilson with him. I blush red. I've fancied this guy since I was 11!! He winks at me and I grin at him. I never get flustered around boys!! Unlike Scarlett! I think back to the other day when she started saying geoges name in English and I laugh. I quickly turn my phone off cuz funky town has come back on and the woman is looking at me again.  

As we go back to the stall we go past the boys and I catch some of what they're saying...... 

"will and Ava are always snogging, it's so boring!!"  

Oh, so nothing new then! But then I hear something that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. 

" don't tell anyone but I think I might like Lexie."  

It's Nathan's voice!!!!!!!!!! Oh my socks!!!!!!!! Nathan Wilson actually likes me!!! I find myself turning bright red and I quickly catch up with Ava grace and Scarlett.  

"hey, scar, can I talk to you a minute???"  

Scarlett and me have been friends ever since reception so I tell her everything!!  

I tell her what I heard and she squeals with excitement and jumps up and down. I tell her to calm down and act normal cuz it would be dead embarrassing if Nath found out I knew that he liked me!!! We get back to the stall and start to sell.