Without them knowing

Tulula's POV

'Sorry girls, gotta use the loo!' I say quickly and they roll their eyes, shooing me away. Stage one complete. I sneak into the main hall, and make my way over to the signing post to find a group of giggling girls, stupid girls, thinking they'll get picked , well step away, cuz Lula's coming. I strut over to the post and they all turn to glare at me, with their slutty fake eyelashes and tons of make up. I smirk at them and stroll up to the post. I bend over and read the names already up for the competition.

Stacey Backer

Robin wellborn

Alisha Rovers.

Alice foofer

harriet mason

I sigh and scribble down mine and the girl's names and strut out of the hall, still getting evils from the sluts. They'll regret it when they find out I'm the future Mrs Harry Styles. I run to find the girls in the library, laughing at something or other. I smile at them and they return it quickly, turning back to the conversation. 'What took ya so long? Actually I don't wanna know.' Lexie says just as the lunch bell goes.

We all strolled back to class chattering about the new One Direction song "Live while we're young, we all walked into class together chattering away to each other then there was a  massive "GIRLS WHY ARE YOU LATE" Sir glared at us with his eyes me and all the girls looked at each other going bright red (well I say all of us going get lost are you real or what. We are in sixth form we have been at this school for 6 and a half years it was all of us apart from Grace she never gets embarrassed) Grace opened her mouth and said to sir "Sorry were late sir.... we got errrrrrr lost" we all looked at Grace and mumbled "We been here years i think we know our way around!!!" sir looked at us non sympathetically and told us to sit down and get our books out . 

After the final lesson the bell went and I met up with ava and scarrlett to go over the road to the local shop and get a tone of sweets. When i got out the shops i had 10 lolly pops, 5 refreshers, a bottle of   coke and some gum and as i was walking back with the girls i had a little day dream............... I thought: we will win that competition and I ... i mean we will meet One Direction and harry will fall in love with me and we will get married and ..... then i had ava scream my name at me and wave her hand in front of my face to try and snap me out of my day dream. I turned to her and yelled "WHAT!!" she went red as people looked at her and she said "I was talking to you" i replyed "Oh sorry what did you say" "It dosent matter" ava said so we carried on walking. 

I got home and ran up to my room and put on my One Direction CD and started singing along to "What Makes You Beautiful" then i had a call up the stairs it was my mum calling me down for my dinner i ran down stairs and started explaining my day!!!!