🍄15🍄

Minho and Jisung were walking to Minho's house together. Jisung could tell something was bothering him considering how quiet he had been all day but he didn't want to force him to talk about anything if he didn't want to. It would be quite hypocritical of him if he did.

Once they got there Jisung followed Minho upstairs to his room and sat down on his bed as he took out everything to finish up his drawing as Minho took out some math homework.

"Can you look at m-me for a sec?" Jisung asked, trying to finish some final details on Minho's eyes. "thanks" he mumbled once he finished.

Between Minho not talking and Jisung not knowing any conversation topics to bring up to get him to talk it was awkward. At least to Jisung it was.

"Do you mind if we take a break from working?" Minho asked about 30 minutes later.

"That's fine. I can go home a-and finish durring l-lunch if you're tired. You've been r-really quiet all day."

"I don't want you to leave yet. I mean- you can if you want to go home but I don't mind if you stay. Sorry I've been quiet."

"It's okay but if you wanna talk a-about anything you can. I kinda owe you c-considering that a sobbed on your shoulder last time I was here."

"You don't owe me anything for that Jisung. That's what friends are for."

"Well, you can still talk to me about a-anything. I most likely won't have any good advice but I'll s-still listen." Jisung replied.

"Thank you. You can always talk to me about anything too. I promise I'll stop being so quiet now...I'm just worried about something."

"Is it a test? I can try to h-help you study if y-you want."

"It's not a test. I have a question though."

"Hmm?" Jisung replied, petting one of the cats that had just jumped onto Minho's bed.

"Let's say Chan was failing a class and I knew that he was but he didn't know that I knew about it." Minho started.

"How do you know about it if he d-didn't tell you?"

"I uh...accidentally heard a conversation with the teacher. And I want to help him but I can't really bring it up since he doesn't know that I know."

"Just offer to study w-with him?" Jisung responded, confused as to why Minho was so worried about it.

"But If I bring it up he could get mad or embarrassed or something and I don't want that to happen," Minho said, looking at Jisung with sad eyes, not that the younger noticed.

"Minho, why w-would he be mad if you're just offering to help him? I think y-you're just overthinking it."

"Okay, what if it was something more serious than a test? And I wasn't supposed to know about it but somehow found out."

"I don't really know. I k-kinda lack e-experience in friendships but I'm sure he w-would tell you before it got too bad."

"Would you?" Minho asked, catching him off guard.

"Would I what?"