Chapter 4: Second Day

It's now Monday and this will be Carina and Andrew's first full week of school. Pretty exciting they guess. Carina and Maya went on their date to the top of a hill, had a picnic and watched the sunset. They are now officially dating. Carina offered to pick her up, she said yeah but not in front of her house. Their dad, Maya and Mason's make them walk to school everyday. Mason is the same age as Andrew, so they get along well. Maya told Carina to pick her up on the farthest corner from their dad's house. Carina looked to Andrew before that were officially on the street, they are at a stop light, "Andrea, get in the back,"

"Why," he says whining.

"Cause I wanna see my girlfriend and you're best friends with Mason. Now, crawl to the back,"

"Fine,"

They finally arrived at the corner where Maya and Mason were standing. Maya got in the passenger and Mason sat next to Andrew, they started talking to each other, Maya and Carina did the same, "Good morning, Bella,"

"Good morning to you beautiful," Maya said and leaned to Carina for a quick kiss, the boys didn't see.

They started driving and finally made it to the boys school, "Bye guys and Andrea remember, English,"

"Bye Mase," the boys shut the door and ran off.

"Am I picking Mason up when I get Andrew?"

"Yes," Maya says with a bright smile.

"Why are you so smiley?" Carina asked driving on a side road to their school.

"It's just our first full day as girlfriends. Can we tell the group?"

"Sure. Why not?"

~~~

They arrive at school and hop out of the car. The girls decide to walk in holding hands. Andy runs up to them before they even made it to their lockers. Andy points at their hands, "So...what's goin' on here?" She says with a smile on her face.

"We're together," Maya said with a smile on she face.

"I KNEW IT!!!!! Ha, I win the bet. You were ALWAYS looking at each other any chance you get,"

Maya and Carina said almost in sink, "You guys bet on us,"

"Technically, we all knew that you would end up dating by the end of the year. The bet was on when you would start dating. Mine was by today. Jack's was next month. Travis was the last week of school. Ben didn't vote cause he's boring and Vic's was two weeks from Friday."

"How much did you bet?" Carina curiously asked.

"30 bucks, but with everyone's bet I should get about $167,"

"Jeez. We should get to class," the girls were off to their math class then went their separate ways for the rest of their classes.

~~~

It was finally lunch time. They could relax and eat and talk about drama. Andy kept it a secret most of the day that Maya and Carina are dating. They would bring it up at lunch. How they agreed is Maya would get to lunch first and Carina would hug her from behind and kiss her on the cheek. It is time for them to execute the plan.

Carina finds the place they sit everyday at lunch, although it's still Carina's second time sitting with them. Everyone was there, including Ben, now all they needed was Carina. Carina found Maya and hugged her from behind, "How was your day?" Carina then kissed her cheek and sat next to her.

"It was pretty good, how 'bout you?" They both are trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, pretty good. Pretty boring," the two looked at everyone and all their mouths are dropped, except Andy's cause y'know.

Andy says way to happily, "alright guys. Pay up," everyone groaned and reached for their money and placed it in Andy's hand, "Thank you," she says folding it and putting in the small pocket of her backpack.

The rest of school went on with some friendly laughs, some kisses and holding hands, and some drama.

~~~

Finally school was over and everyone went their separate ways. The couple is holding hands on their way to Carina's car, "You don't have to be home until 6. Do you and Mason wanna come over for a little bit?"

"I would love to and I'm sure Mason would like that,"

"Okay, let's go get the boys," they drove, picked up the boys and headed home.

~~~

They all walked inside and Carina said, "Mamà, we're home. Maya's here and this time so is her brother, Mason. Andrea's friend."

"Hi Maya and hello Mason. I'll say the same thing that I did to your sister, call me whatever you want and my home is your home," he smiled, "Now go run off into your little groups. Dinner will be ready soon,"

~~~

All the kids are upstairs. Carina and Maya threw their backpacks on the floor and ran to the bed and flopped down, "Today was a long day it felt like," Maya said.

"It actually wasn't bad considering that is my second day," Carina sits up then Maya sits up. They look at each other and get lost in their eyes. Their lips finally connect and it feels like heaven to them. They just sat there and kissed, every now and then looking into their eyes or gasping for a small breath of air.

Once they finish a steamy make out sesh, Maya say, "I should probably do some homework. I'm definitely not gonna get it done at my dads house."

"Okay, sure. If you wanna ruin the moment," Carina says sarcastically.

"Okay then. Fine. I guess I just won't do..." Carina cut her off.

"I'm kidding, baby. I know. Let's do some before dinner."

~~~

Time goes by and the girls finally finished their homework. They decide to get lost in each other's eyes again. Their lips connect and it feels like time stops again. After a few minutes, Carina's mom call up, "Dinner's ready,"

The girls get up from the bed holding hands and head downstairs to eat. The boy walk down shortly after. Carina's mom really meant it that she is Maya and Mason's mother figure because she asked, "Did you all finish your homework?"

"Yeah, we did," everyone says.

Once everyone finished dinner, Maya and Mason decided to head home. Carina kissed Maya quickly and said she'd shed her tomorrow. Andrew and Mason did this hand shake that they made up. A flow of "goodbyes" finally died through the house as Carina and Andrew stayed in their rooms for the rest of the night and finally dozed off.

A/N

Thoughts???