Chapter 17: First Day Fights

Time Jump
~~~

It a little over a year now, Maya and Mason have been living with the Delucas. They have not gotten any other messages from their dad which is great. Today the girls are starting junior year and the boys are starting high school, freshman year. Carina has also been taking her anti-anxiety meds for about a year. They have really been helping. The doctor did up her dosage though due to the fact that one pill a day wasn't helping. She now takes two pills in the morning. That is the perfect dosage and she rarely has anxiety attacks and never picks at her lips. This is how the first morning of junior and freshmen year went.

The alarm on Carina's phone goes blaring at 6 in the morning when Maya mumbles, "turn it off!!!"

"Okay, okay chill," Carina reaches for her phone then turns the alarm off. She lays back down and Maya cuddles into her side, "No, bambina. We have to get up," she shakes her head, "Yes, let's go," Carina get up from under Maya and her head just falls into Carina's pillow, "don't be dramatic," no answer. Carina thought the best way to get her girlfriend out of bed. The first thing came to mind. Tickle her. Carina jumps onto Maya and starts tickling her frantically.

Maya is laughing and gasping for air, "No! No! Stop...it tickles...okay...okay...I'll get out of bed...just stop," Carina stops and Maya crawls out of bed. She walks over to the brunette and stops in front of her.

"What?" Maya didn't respond. She leaned into Carina and places a passionate kiss on her lips. Carina responds, "I like when you do that," Maya nods and kisses Carina again a little longer then walks to the bathroom. She hops in the shower while Carina brushes her teeth then they switch.

They decided to not have sex until senior year because of what happened in Italy and they'll technically be adults. After their morning routine, they head downstairs to get breakfast. The mom made waffles for everyone's first day.

After they finished their food, the go upstairs to pack their bags. They both have a few textbooks, notebooks, a computer, some writing utensils, etc...

After all the kids are ready they head to the car. Because the boys are going to the same school as the girls now, they stop at the Starbucks around the corner of school first. They're at the drive through and Carina asks, "what do y'all want,"

Then Carina orders an iced coffee with one cream one sugar for herself. Maya got an iced americano with 2% milk. Mason got a mocha Frappuccino. And Andrew got a Caramel Crunch Frappuccino.

Once they got their drinks, they head to school finally.

Maya and Carina walk hand in hand into the school and walk to their lockers. The boys got a little lost on their way to first period but they found it. Their sisters aren't really helping them find their way.

Carina and Maya are at their lockers chatting yet to see any friends, until now. Maya's back is turned and Carina sees Andy sneaking up behind Maya. Andy put me finger to her mouth indicating not to say anything and she didn't. Andy finally reaches Maya and screams in her ear, "AHH!!!" Maya jumped. Andy and Carina are dying laughing. Once the blonde noticed who scared her, she playfully hit her on the arm, "you bitch!" She sees Carina laughing, "and I bet you knew she was there. Some friends," she says jokingly.

"Oh...aww...I'm sorry bambina. I love you. It was too good," Maya rolls her eyes.

Maya then says, "we should get to class before we're late,"

They start walking off when Andrew stops them really quickly, "Carina, where's room 701?"

"Upstairs,"

Andrea then scoffs, "Cagna," (bitch) then walks off.

"Heard that Andrea," he rolls his eyes.

Luckily the friend group never had a class alone. Always one of them was in a class together. First was Math with Maya, Carina and Andy. They got through three more classes and now they have a language. The friend group decided to take Italian so they would understand Carina and Andrew better. For shits and giggles Carina decided to take Italian too even if she didn't need to take a language. The teacher told her to correct her if she's wrong at anything because the teacher's second language is Italian. Her first is English.