Puffer the Menace

Percy formed a bubble around him and Annabeth, purposely making it too small. They were so close: chests together and hips touching. Annabeth wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him impossibly closer, and Percy rested his hands on her hips.

"We'll finally get some alone time..." Percy nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. Annabeth hummed in reply, threading her fingers through his hair. They'd tried to do this at camp, but privacy wasn't really an option. So, the lake it was. Nobody would disturb them here...

Percy trailed kisses up her neck and teased the skin under her neck. He ran his calloused hands up and down her sides, making her shiver. Annabeth's usually sharp eyes clouded with desire. She grabbed his shirt and pushed her lips onto his. Percy responded immediately, and their experienced lips moved together.

Percy played with the belt loops on her denim shorts and flirted with the waistband. Annabeth sighed into his mouth, letting him unbutton and pull down her shorts. The shorts floated somewhere away...Annabeth wasn't really paying attention to that. She snuck her hands underneath his shirt, running her hands over his muscles...

                                                                    ~

"OH MY GODS!" a shrill voice rang behind them. Percy turned and separated from Annabeth immediately, expecting to see a camper, but it was a pufferfish.

Puzzled, Annabeth looked at Percy. She looked at where he was looking and saw a fish. Oh-That's right. Her boyfriend refused to do his Spanish homework, but he could speak fluent fish. Then she realized that she was practically naked and immediately hid behind Percy.

The pufferfish looked at them in shock. The girl didn't have her shorts on and was desperately trying to cover up that fact. The boy was shirtless-wait. Was that Percy Jackson? He puffed menacingly. Poseidon would love to hear about this. He quickly grabbed their clothes as proof and swam away as fast as his fins could carry him.

"HEY! What are you-"

"Come back here you stupid fish!"

                                                                        ~

Puffer puffed his way along the water, heaving in water as he went. Percy Jackson was always the favorite: Poseidon treated him like a prince. Now, once I tell him this, he'll never trust Percy again! Puffer grinned. He kept the clothes in front of him so the water propelled them forward. Despite his efforts, he wasn't progressing quickly. Curse his stupid small fins! This was taking forever...

                    ~

Poseidon stretched out on his coral velvet couch, enveloping himself in the water. Water: the most wonderful substance on earth. It was so fluid, so magical...it's even greater than me... No, that's impossible. Nothing is greater than me. The sea god smiled and allowed his eyes to droop...

"LORD POSEIDON! LORD POSEIDON! LORD POSEIDON!!"

What the hell was that? Could a god not have one minute of peace? Green eyes sweltering with rage, Poseidon threw open his adorned palace doors. He looked ahead. No one was there.

"Down here, sir!" a shrill voice called out. Poseidon looked down to see Puffer the Pufferfish. Poseidon rolled his eyes. Puffer was an idiot, but he was so adorable that you couldn't get mad at him.

"What do you want, Puffer?" Poseidon asked tiredly.

"I saw Percy and a girl! And they were..um.." Puffer's face turned red. How does someone say this? "Um...they were...clothes!" He nodded towards the clothes in front of him.

Poseidon picked up the pile. What did Percy get into this time? Another monster encounter? He looked at the clothes: a camp half blood t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Probably Percy's. Wait. These shorts were much too small to be Percy's...

No. No. No! That was far worse than a monster encounter...

"Puffer..." he ventured. "Were they...?"

Puffer nodded rapidly, glad to finally be understood.

Poseidon groaned and ran through his hair. "I am going to kill that daughter of Athena." he muttered.

Puffer grinned. "I expect you'll thank me for my exemplary messenger skills?"

Poseidon slammed the door in the fish's face. "I'm killing you too!" he yelled from inside.

A/N: 2 stories in one day!? The inspiration just keeps on coming. R&R!!