Sleeping together

One month had passed. Jin and Jungkook had become little closer. They are mostly like bickering couple. Namjoon decided to just to watch this two couple. Now He too get along with Jin, but Yoongi he still curses him. J-Hope decided to support Jin. So he rarely talks with Tae. Tae had still not reconciled with his parents. However Tae still insist on talking with Jin. Jin gots lots of unknown calls these days. He got the hunch that it must be Tae, but Jin decided to ignore it. Jin's parents too like Jungkook. They usually invite the couple for dinner.

But Things are not that simple as it seems. Tae asked Jimin for help. Jimin at first hesitates but decided to help Tae.

So One day on insist of Jimin, Tae's parents asked the couple to visit them. Not aware of Tae's plan with Jimin, they warmly welcome the couple. They have fun talkings. Suddenly Jin got called by Jimin to the garden. While Jungkook was talking with Tae's dad, Jin goes to meet Jimin.
Only to find Tae waiting for him.

Jin surprisingly asked," What are you doing here, Tae? How did you even get here?.. Where's Jimin?"
Tae come closer,"Long time no see Jinnie. Of course it's my home I can come here from anywhere. It was me who asked Jiminie to call you."
Jin,"There's no reason me to talk with you. My Kookie is waiting for me. I have to go and tell Jimin not to lie to me anymore.. or else.."

When Jin was about to leave, Tae hugged Jin from back," Sorry Jin.. I'm sorry to leave you alone that day.. It just I want to save you and your parents.."
Jin didnot want to listen any words. He pushed Tae, " Get your hands off me."

Before Tae can hold Jin, he run away. After some distance Jin found himself shivering, he could still found the warmth from Tae's hug.
Jin snap himself,"Don't think about it. You have move on, Jin."
After assuring himself, he goes to Jungkook only to find Jimin too was present with Tae's parents. Jimin wanted to ask to Jin but ignoring Jimin, Jin passed to Jungkook.

JIN," Let's go home, Kookie."
Everyone including Jimin got shocked as Jungkook hates to be called by nicknames. So that he won't be treated as younger he even called Jimin and Tae by their names.

Jungkook," Okay. Let's go. Bye uncle and aunt.. Lets meet later."
After bidding farewell to them, the couple left the house.
Tae's mom," Jungkookie must've liked Jin.."
Jimin,"Why do you think so?"
TAE's mom," Despite hating it he still allowed Jin to call him like that. He only let go to the person he like."

Jimin,"Oh! Yeah."
Tae's dad," I always thought the person he used to like was you, Jiminie."
Jimin got shocked," huh?"
Tae's mom," Really? I had never thought of that."
Tae's dad," Did you forget how Jungkookie used to fight with Tae but let go of Jimin in almost anything.. That's why when he told us he liked a guy. I thought it was Jimin. But Jungkookie denied."

Tae's mom," I had never thought of that."
Tae's dad,"It was past. By the way Tell Jenny to visit us soon too. I think you too shall get married soon."
Jiminie paused," okay I will ask her."

Afterwards he went towards garden, where Tae was laying on the ground.
Jimin," What are you doing,Tae? Just got up.. You would catch cold."
Tae," Could it be Jin hates me?"
Jimin sighs," No one hates you." Helping Tae to get up. He hold Tae. "Why don't you give up? Even if you told him the truth. Jin had got married. He had move on."
Tae," No.. My Jinnie will always love me.. "

Jimin,"How can you be so sure?"
Tae ,"Because I love him and he love me. You did not know because you had never be in love with someone, Jiminie."
Those words were like current for Jiminie. He couldnot move his legs.
Tae,"What's wrong?"
JIMIN,"You should leave Tae before your parents see you."
Tae,"Okay ..Bye Jiminie".
Jimin just watch the back of Tae. After Tae disappeared far away, Jiminie clenched his heart with his hand," It hurts..still ..my heart hurts."