I "noise"

Alright ima start with the story.
R E A D:
-This is not incest (the ship itself is originally not incest in any way)
Unless u make it incest by eaqualing these mf's as brothers or notch and hero as bros (which would make herobrine steve's uncle...)
-Notch and hero are NOT brothers in here (and canonically aren't related in anyway)
Making sure you won't c o m e at me because i would rather die than ship smt illigal okae?? Okay.
I just wanted to clear sum bizzare stuff fnfnf.

OH AND
don't get bored of the story quick,there will be some hella drama fjfjd.

OH ANDdon't get bored of the story quick,there will be some hella drama fjfjd

Yesterday was minecraft 12 anniversary/b-day so here xd i drew smt🌿✨

Oh and i apologize if i have many errors,spelling mistakes or bad grammar .
Enjoy fjrjr

LETS BEGIN!

_________________________

Once upon a time..the world lived in peace..with no wicked and sorrow,
Notch has taken good care..of his people with honor.
Everyone lived with happiness and glory..but..someone has arrived again to change that story..
Herobrine...
He was a man of mistery and dark..
No one really knew what he was capable of.
He was a stalker and a misterious legend..was he good?..was he bad? Nevertheless..he was a misterious God...
Only if they knew if he had bad intentions or not..it could really help then alot..some knew him full from a book..but some still never had a chance to take a look.
There was a human by the name of  Steve,he was a miner and a lonley man..he lived his own life..until someone had change of a plan.
The god has grown a liking to him..the feeling was unknown..but the love grew bigger..for now he wanted the boy for his own..

______________________

Steve's P.O.V

I opened my eyes,it was 6 am in the morning,this sleep was peacefully..cozy as a cloud and perfect,my body felt sore and i felt a bit tipsy for some reason,i was lazy to stand up.
"stand up...you need to start with work today."
I said to myself.
I stud up,i almost fell.
"what is wrong with you today?"
I said to myself again,i put my clothes on,my teal shirt,dark blue jeans and grey shoes.

I need to get food..
I said to myself,i got my axe,sword and went in the woods,as i wen't deeper...it became darker and darker,it was quiet,it felt like there was no one on this earth,it was so empty in these woods,there was no animals,the woods were so full with trees..i wasn't able to see the light nor clouds.
There was a bit of light coming from above but still,i neded to use a torch to light things up.

I choped some trees and got some peaces of wood,i got some seeds as well.

Hours have passed and i felt exousted..,thats why i decided to no longer stay here,so i was making my way home.
As i was going down the path just to make it outside of these big woods,i heard alot of weard noises....strange ones,i looked over but nothing was there,in these woods there wasn't even a single mob nor...an animal.
It was weird for me.

"OW!"

I painfully screamed,but not that around,i droped one of the big tree peaces,it laned on my left foot.
Damnit..

Chuckle

...I heard a dark chuckle.
I froze,i looked around but no one was there,huh..i was clueless,i have never heard this voice,it sounded human...but really quiet,gentle and deep.
I looked around still glaring to make sure it isn't an enemy..

I ignored the voice as i picked up the chunk of wood and continued walking around as i question what just happened.
-who was that?
-Where did it come from?
-am i just imagening things?
~
As the toughts floaded in my mind i came to the end of the woods,i saw the sunset and animals.
"Its getting dark"
I said to myself and ran to my house.

•●•

I made it home,i put my suplies in the chest,i ran in my room and jumped on my bed,i felt exousted but the voice was always in my mind,what was that?
Who is that? More questions were pored in my mind i wasn't able to just shake it off and continue my day.

I put on my white shirt and i got my dark blue jeans off,how i sleep?
I just sleep with my black bloxers on and white shirt.

I covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes,the situation that happened today was still in my mind...being scared if that creature/person followed me,where i live...i have no idea,i was really worried.

•●•

Hii! Ye story with no book cover-
I forgot how to draw- but i will put a book cover tomorrow? Idk i hope my motivation won't leave me! But hope u enjoyed this first chapter,bye!🌿✨