XIV "stalker"

Shift

Shift

Steve shiften in his bed as he woke from his little nap,his little bunny was still snuggled up in his neck as he smiled..he streched,gently putting snow on the pillow as he turned aroun to see what time it was.
6 pm,thats was a good 3 hour nap he tought,he slowly got off his bed and sat there for 5 more minutes to collect myself.

Steve's pov

I finally stud up from my bed as i walked up to my chest and opened it,grabbing my iron pickaxe.
' i need to get some coal' i tought to myself,as i was about to exit the room i took a glace at snow and at my bed,but something grabbed my attention.
I looked at the small table that was besides my bed to see a glass vace with pink,white flowers in it.
I stared at it confused.
"What is this? I haven't put flowers here before..?" I say quietly as snow looks at them confused too,right?
We both don't remember having flowers here.
I walk up to it as i touch the flower petals,they were smooth and soft..so nice.
And the flowers were beautiful,what were they? Peonies?
I tought about it for a bit.
....did He bring them here?
Snow seemed to like them too,they looked beautiful..i leaned closer as i sniffed them.
They smell wonderful..they have a rosey smell but..so much sweeter,now that i smell all around..the aroma started to fill the whole room,it was sweet and fresh,this scent wasn't as strong to make you sneeze or strong to make you have a headache,it was pleasant to have,perfect amount of scent,it was fresh.
I leaned back as i stud up still looking at the flowers,ill keep them..water them,even if he brought them..and im a 100 percent certain he did,i won't trow them away..flowers and any plant do not deserve poor treatment,they need to be taken care of no matter what,they are living things after all,Him bringing them to me was..actually really nice of him.
I looked at snow as i petted her head.
"Ill go off now..you have food on the table if you are hungry,im not bringing you with me today" i smile as i leave a kiss on top of her head,i turn around as i walk up to the exit off the room.
I go down stairs ,open the chest as i take a sword out just in case i need to deffend myself.
I close the chest as i open the front door,exit the house and close it behind me.

I walks trough the woods as i chops for some wood with my iron axe.as i do so i turns around..only to have seen herobrine at a glipse..a second.
I stoped, looking at the direction from where i saw him..
'I swore he was there..'i said to myself,am i halusination or imagening things?,can he really dessapear that fast for a second?
I queation as i look confused..once again at the corner of my eye i catch him stearing at me.
'So im not crazy..' i crack my head at him fast as i glare,eye to eye...he runs off.
?
Really.
I turn around only to see him standing right next to the tree stearing at me. 'Ok this is getting kind of annoying'
"Can you please stop running off or teleporting every second?...it messes with my mind.."
I said bothered as i chop some woods,right..i needed to get coal.
I make my way trough the wood path,having a cave near my house is amazing,im glad that i don't need to go far away and get myself killed at night by hungry,dangerous monsters.
As i follow the forest path i see Him lurking from afar while i make turns...asuring me that he is still here.
'He won't go away won't he..' i sigh..'One thing i was always glad about is that he only stalks and hounts you..I heard you can lose your things that you own,he can go to your house and steal them..so he isn't dangerous?...notch told me to stay far from him since he is kind of behaving...weird with me,notch does still care about his creations daily life..he really would be done with if he hears that Herobrine stalks and hounts.
While he is here lurking and stalking you for the first time..its creepy and scary,but once you get used to it, it becomes unnerving and annoying..'
My mind wonders as i talk to myself,im getting closer by the cave..Herobrine in the meantime is apearing in random places keeping an eye on me..even from the big rock before me,he stud there looking down at me as i look straight and keep walking..ignoring him.
I make it to the cave as i pull out my pickaxe,i mine some stone i need as i go deeper and deeper to find coal..maybe even diamonds if i go deeper..
I make turns,hearing cave noises and water echo that can be heard from afar..
I look all around as i finally find coal,i mine it,theres a whole stack.