XII "Protective spell"

IM bacc,heres a drawing of these 2 handsome men,steve is still not shaded fnff anyways enjoy💕

~

It really has been a week since steve had his last encounter with Herobrine,He kind of forgot about it but The image of the white eyed man still was with him..Wondering what he did to Alizabeth..Wonder what will happen to him when he gets captured once more..he wondered...he was curious,but he didn't want that to happen.

Drip

Drip

It was raining,outside it wasn't a sunny day but a breezy and cloudy one,the rain wasn't big nor small,it drizzled,it was soft...but it thundered,steve was still sound asleep in his bed,when it rains..it's nice to sleep,the sound is soft..the thunder being heard from afar,the window was open so slightly as soft breeze went trough the room,steve was under the covers as he woke slightly,it was 8 am.
He opened his dark blue eyes slowly and yawned,he streched and slowly stood up..still sitting on the bed,now the covers only covering his legs.
He looked at his left as he still sees snow sleeping on a small comfy pillow..he smiled.
He looked trough the window to see the cloudy day,he rubbed his eyes and stud up from his bed as he made his way to the window,he grabbed the handle and closed it.
He walked toward the door,he turned the handle and opened it as he exited the room and shut the door behind him.
He walked trough the hallways,rain being heard from above,from behind the hard castle walls.

"Steve"
He heard someone call his name,Notch.
He turned on his heels as he sees notch walking toward him.
"Up so early? Aren't you tired?"

"No,what time is it?"
Steve asked looking confused at notch.
"Its 8 am"
Notch replied.
Huh,well,thats a good time to start the day,steve tought.
"Why are you up so early then?"
Steve asked.
"Steve,i have work to do,of course i need to wake up at 6 am,im not as tired" he chuckled.
"Hey,Come with me to my office,we need to talk" He told steve seriously.
The human nodded as they both made their way to Notch's office.
He oppened the door as he entered,The Boy following behind.
"Take your seat"
Steve sat down on the chair as notch did too,looking at the human boy seriously and worried.
"About Herobrine.."
Notch started.
"I can't keep you here,in this castle..he might come do something unpleasant,im worried for you,i care for you..thats why ill cast a spell on you.."
Notch said as he looked at steve seriously,the boy looked at him listening carefully.
"This spell won't allow any being,nor Herobrine touch you or harm you,even he can't handle nor endure it" Steve was interested.
"This is his weakness,this spell holds a shock of magical electricity that goes trough the whole body and stungs it,which it weakenss the being and sends intense pain,Herobrine IS far too powerful..but he can't take this kind of pain" Notch looked at me.
"But the bad news is,it only lasts 5 days...trying to put more into you won't work,the spell refuses to get in more because it has to much of a powerful energy,and it..actually takes alot of my energy away"
He looked at me sadly but then pulled a blue,pink potion out of his desk and placed it infront if me.
"But this...u could drink this,it isn't as powerful as the spell but..it can still keep him away,make sure to only drink a drop"
He gave me a warm smile as he took my hand and closed his eyes,i sat there as golden energy glowed trough his whole body,i felt some kind of cold shock take over me,but it didn't hurt,it went trough my whole body as it slowly started to fade.
The glow left his body as he opened his eyes.
"I have casted the spell on you...forgive me..for i can't protect you in here...it can actually become quite messy and an unsettling sittuation if he does decide to take it to another level,it will be no use..like this,it could be better for a while"
I nod my head in understandment.
I heard that the castle wall spells can actually get destroyed by him,so the magical barriers aren't much of an effect to him.

Steve's pov.

"Its okay,i understand,its not you notch..ill go take my backpack and things then!" I smile,i don't wanna see him worried or that its his fault,it is not,i took the potion off the table as me and him exit the office and walk trough the hallway.
"U can go before dinner,ur not going emediatelly,you need to say your bye's and spend a little more before you go" notch told me as he smiles.
I nod in agreement as we walk downstairs,he goes to finish his daily work as i walk in the kitchen to see what maria is doing,she's gonna be upset when ill tell her this..

~
as steve enteres the kitchen he sees maria making pancakes,he smelled the sweet aroma from the pancake and chocotale and cream.
He sat down as he hears her humming and doing the pancakes,well..they weren't pancake's with a top filling,no..
They were like crepes or Palachinki.
They are rolled with sweet goods inside,the pancake is thin with chocolate and bananas inside with peaces of bisquits and other fruits,or Marmalad from cherries or plums,it is delicious.
He sat down on a chair near the working table as he rested his arm on it and chin on his palm.
As maria hummed she turned around-
"Oah!" She jumped a bit.
"Oh my goodness boy! You starled me!" She chuckled while she had her hand in her chest.
"Im sorry maria,i didn't mean to" steve said with a smug smirk.
"Tsk,Stop lying,u know i get scared easelly and you still do it" the both of them,chuckled.
"But good morning to you too,i tought you would've slept some more" she smiled.
"Well it isn't such a bad time to start the morning at 8 am isn't it?"
Steve said as maria nodded in responce.
"Oh! Right,breakfast! I made you pancakes!" She turned around and grabbed a plate with 3 rolled pancakes on it.
"I made sure to give you all the 3 flavours! Chocolate,cherries and plums!" She placed in infront of steve.
The boy grabbed one of them and bit into it.
He loved it,what could he not love from her? She cooked amazing,baked amazing,does amazing food,he'll miss her cooking.
"Its delicious!" He said as he ate happily.
he ate it all as he drank some water,maria watered the flowers in the flowerpot that was besides the window.
"Thank you so much,it was amazing"
"Anything for you my dear" she replied and smiled softly.
Steve's eyebrows narowed as his face slightly changed into a worried one.
"I..need to tell you something though" steve said,maria turned at him with a confused look as she sat down on the other side of the counter facing him. "Yes? Go on"
Steve looked hasitant as he finally spoke.
"Well..notch and i spoke,about the whole herobrine thing-"
"You're leaving"
Maria cut him off. "Wh-" steve looked at her suprised.
"You're leaving,i know..lord notch told me about it yesterday.."
She looked at steve sad "i know he said something about casting a spell on you to protect you from that man.."
She said. "Yes,eh..he already did,i don't know if i could hug you while-"
"It doesn't effect us here,it only effects a negative being,and him expecily." She said as she smiled softly,but you could see sadness in her face.
Steve looked at her sadly.
"Don't worry..everything will be alright,i even have a potion Notch gave me so i could use it when the spell wears off..ill come here to see you again..if..i make it-"
"Don't say it like that!" Steve was cut off by her shakey voice as he noticed that she was crying.
"Maria.." he stud up worryingly as he wen't around the counter and hugged her gently.
"I don't want you to be hurt..what if he does something to you.."

"He won't...Im telling you he won't...he wouldn't harm me like that,ill be okay" he broke the hug as he kneled down and took her hands in his larger ones and looked at her.
The older woman looked at him with teary eyes.
"All i want you to do while im gone..is to not think about negative..never,don't let it get to you,i want you to be happy,im a grown man..i can take care of myself,and ill try not to get kiddnapped or something,even if i do..and if i manage to get out,ill make sure to come to you again.."
He said as he softly smiled at the older woman,she wiped her tears away from her eyed as she softly smiled.
"Okay...i trust you with your words"
She said as she grabbed his arm, pulled him up and hugged him.
"U'll be staying here till 2 pm yes?"
She asked as Steve softly nodded.
"Well then i supose i have more time with you until you go" she said.