VI "castle"

He didn't even get her name..
Steve went into toughts,he heard a knock and the door
,it oppened and it was..a spider? She had a purple bow tie on her head and red eyes with a bit of purple, and a smile with 2 sharp teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello there new mortal~, was informed to come here and take your clothes,they are quite dirty,i will wash them~ But for noww..ill give you new ones to wear~"
She said,she went to grab new clothes and came in with black sweat pants,white socks,and a white t-shirt.

Steve could wear it,it seemed nice.

"If you need help with anything please inform me~ I will be right here ahuhu~~"

He went to the bathroom for a shower,It was already prepared,there was warm water in the bath,canddles everywhere,the mortal took his clothes of...slowly got in the bath,the water was...satisfying to feel,it was a perfect temperature.

They had so many shampoo smells,one was made out of roses,steve smelled it and poured some in his hand because it filled his nose with delight,he scrubbed it around his body as the room was filled with the rosey scent, then he took a shampoo for hair...it smelled like a field full of flowers,he scrubbed some on his hair as it got bubbly and foemy,after he poured some water to finish it off.
He steped out,grabing a towel and the clothes that loly gave him,put it on..and he was ready.

"Mortal..are you ready?"she said politely and quietly from the other side of the room,Steve opened the door and exited.
"I am..uhh"
He ddin't know her name?
"Huh? OH! Where are my manners~ my name is kira~!" She said,the clothes were nice,it felt more better than his usual because right now they weren't in a good state.

"Please come with me,lord herobrine is waiting for you in the dinning room,breakfast is ready~~" she said as he followed her lead,they were going upstairs,the stairs were big,shiny,steve could see his reflection on them,the door on the dinning room was already open,the door was giant,i saw a big long table,full with foods,he loved it...he was so hungry that he could eat everything,he didn't eaten much since yesterday really..most of it was mining,outside,being around rather than home,he only had 3 steaks.

As he entered the dining room,he saw Herobrine sitting on his royal chair waiting for the mortal,he looked up and made eye contact,steve glared at him showing no fear,tho..inside there was a small spark of fear,but he was brave indeed,he had determination,he could handle it,he sat down at one of the chairs,looking at the mob who has no smiling at him,giving him a look of 'do not worry,imagine this as a normal morning breakfast'
Steve couldn't do anything else but to smile back.

Herobrine finally spoke.
"Now that you are here,i hope that you'll feel comfortable,and to make yourself at home,eat all you want,you must be hungry,you heven't eaten since yesterday no?"

It was so calm,the voice was deep and calm,it sounded so nice.
His toughts drifted once again at food,hunger
He was hungry,so much food on that table that he can devour right now.

Herobrine on the other hand had his eyes on steve,not leaving his site.
Steve felt them,he was trying his best to act like he doesn't notice.
He took his plate and put salty food in it,took a fork and knife and put the first bite in hus mouth.
The flavours...they were so good,he took a peace of bread as he digged in the chicken and potatoes dish,he got some steak.
The table was silent,only to be heard the sound or a plate,forks and knives.
Steve had a small smile.on his face as he ate faster,he didn't notice how he was eating.

Herobrine looked at him as he closed his eyes and let out a small chuckle.
Steve looked back,mouth full of food.
He stared dumbly,he looked like a hungry squirl with nuts inside its mouth.
He realized...oh how rude must it've been of him.
Where were his manners?

"A-apologies...i didn't mean to eat like tha-"

"Apolagize? What for? all it matters is for you to enjoy the meal,you didn't eat for a day"

He gave a friendly smile.
"i must go,i have some work..don't forget you have desserts waiting for you,but you should excuse me,i have importand things to attempt to now"
He stud up slowly and walked by past the mortal as he ruffled his hair,and dessapeared.
Steve sat there,and than looked at kira who was still standing by the door waiting for us to finish.

"Oh,haha! The lord has many importand things to do,he isn't much in the castle but he will come back if you miss him mucchh~"

Steve gave kira a frown "you know i won't miss him damnit,stop teasing"
He said quietly but he was angry,Kira chuckled with a closed mouth and apolagized.
"Ill check on the other maids,if you need something please turn to the left,you'll see a big door with white curtails on it,you can enter there freely if you do need company"
She said and left,steve sat there and stared once more,as he finally moved his gaze to the desserts who awaits for him.
They looked...delicious,he grabbed one of them,it looked like a small dounut full with something red inside,he could guess it was cherry,on top there was chocolate and some cherry juice,he took a bite,his eyes sparkled.
He was AMAZED.
It tasted delicious,he took more,cinnemon rolls,cake,raspberry pie,oh his mouth was full with a peace of heaven..reminded him of someone that made him such delicious sweets and dishes at notch's castle..

After all those sweets,his stomach was full,he lost himself and didn't know how much was enough,but it was too good.
He went downstairs to his chaimber and layed in his bed,he looked at the ceiling for a couple of minutes,as he rolled over,defenatelly dificult for him to move with such a full stomach,he looked out of the window,he saw the nether..it was
Beatiful,he wouldn't lie,it was with lots of mobs,he even saw endermans..wither skeletons,and more.
And he quietly fell into a nice silent comfortable nap.