XV "Potion"

It was the next morning as Herobrine sat on a tree thinking on when to go to steve,get in his house and put a drop of that potion in a glass of water.
He just needed to plan it well,without being noticed,without the mortal catching him in the act.
It was imposible,he was stealthy and sneeky,For Herobrine is was easy to do that type of things,so he has it all planned.

Steves p.o.v       

I went into the village with snow in my pocket as she peeked from it looking around,i traded with villagers and bought food that i needed,i grabbed a carrot as i pull the fluffy ball from my pocket,holding her in my hand.

"Here i bought you a carrot."
I smile,Snow starts to nibble on it and bite it,i walk off the village..now the dark forest path infront of me.
Notch has informed me to come by sending me a note,He had some news for me,i was quite serious what it was.
I kept walking down the foreat path,it was actually quiet and i didn't have the strange feeling of being watched,i didn't hear noise..i didn't hear anything,it was strangelly quiet...
He wasn't here,i didn't have that feeling..maybe he finally left me alone in peace,i really didn't know but..even if i didn't have that feeling of being watched..the silence was so loud..it was strange..

While my toughts were flying in space,the cold air started to fade as i felt warmth and sun..i was getting to the end of the forest as i saw the heavenly part infront of me,Around notch's castle it felt..More peaceful that it is..i walked to it as i opened the castle gates as they close behind me,the sun was shining bright poking my eyes.

I open the front door as i was emediatelly hugged,i look down to see maria.

"Oh steve! I know its been 1 day or 2 but i missed you!!"

She said happily as i hugged her back.
"Hey maria..i wasn't expecting to come so soon but,notch called me for short talk,do you know what it is?"
I asked looking at her as she leaded me to to the meeting hall.
"Oh yes he does,but i won't tell you,he will"
She smiles as she leads me, holding my hand,dragging me like a lost curious child.
I was even more curious now.We enter the meeting room,it was empty,only notch sat on the chair as he looks up noticing that i came,he smiles.
"Steve! You have arived i see,come..sit down,we need to talk"
He says,i nod as i sit down,maria exiting the meeting room closing the door.

"What is it that you wanna talk about?"

"Well Steve..you know how..im your creator and you are my creation,i have many creations" he smiles..
"But i do like to mention that i made a human girl..just like you a very long time ago-"

"Alex" i cut notch off,he looks at me shocked.
"You know about her? But how? I haven't told you haven't i-"

"You haven't,but while i was with Herobrine..One of his maid's Mentioned how he has seen her around while he has been in the overworld,She is into archery..and i was quite interested to meet another human like me."
I smile,Notch looks at me baffled but nods and smiled.
"Right,come with me,she's in the guest room since she wanted to see me as well,..you'll both get along..i was waiting for both of you to know eachother" notch said smiling,He was exited.
We went upstairs to the 4th floor,Notch stoped infront of one of the Guest rooms and gives a gentle knock.

"Yes?"

Says a feminine voice coming from the other side,the door slowly opens,revealing a Girl with curly ginger hair,pale skin..emerald eyes.
She wore a green shirt with brown trousers and grey boots.
She looked at me as we stared at eachother for seconds.

"Steve..meet Alex,Alex..this is Steve"
He smiles
"Ill leave you alone now,Get along well" He says as he teleports away into thin air leaving the 2 humans looking at eachother.
Alex steps aside and opens the door wide gesturing for Steve to get in.
"Come in" she gives a warm smile as steve returns a smile back and walks in.
Alex closes the door behind her and the both of them sit in the bed..it was an awkward silence between them for seconds until Alex broke it.
"So you're Steve,the human man Notch has told me about?"