II "nightmare with him"

Steve's P.O.V

"UGH!" I was breathing heavelly while running from the caves,i was exosted,i was running fast,i never runned this fast,all i had is a memory of man who is taller,he had same clothes as me..but his eyes were white as snow,they glowed in the dark,i turned around to see if there was something behind me,nothing,all i saw it pitch black.
I yelped again,hitting something soft but hard at the same time,i looked over and i have bumped into a figure,the shirt was teal,their chest was big and they were tall.

i looked up to see who it was and it was him,stearing at me with those glowy white moon eyes.

•●•

"AHH" i woke up,breathing heavelly,i was nervous and sweating,i looked around and everything was normal,i calmed down a bit,i had a unexpected nightmare....but why with him? Herobrine....i felt paranoyed,it was 4 am...almost 5,i wanted to go and sleep a bit more until it turns 6 am but i was afraid,afraid to fall into a deep slumber and have such dream again.

Thats why i put my clothes on and went outside,it wasn't that sunny,there were clounds in the sky,it was chilly,sometimes in the morning its a bit cold...it cannot be always sunny.
I was eating a cookie while thinking of this,it left me curious and i wasn't able to describe the feeling...but i felt upset,i felt like i cant be secure about going out,i felt like i was being watched.

It was 7 am and i got my sword for protection and emeralds in case i buy something in the village.
As I went in the village the first thing I did is go in the library,I wanted to search for the herobrine book,I don't know but if they have it in glad,if they don't then I will go search for it at notches castle instead,since he knows and has alot of things and information about herobrine.

I went inside the library,there wasn't much villagers,it was 7 am,most of them where outside,only one villager was inside and that's the owner.
I searched up for the book but...nothing,they didn't have it.
I exit the library and made my way at
Notches castle.

I was near the woods which made me have extreme paranoya,I didn't wanna hear the mysterious voice again,I didn't wanna see him....nor see mysterious glowing white eyes in the dark.
I went inside the castle walls,the gardens were beautiful,there were some bodyguards outside,there were alot of colorful flowers,there were fountains,it was beautiful.
I knocked on the door,as it opened I saw the man that will always help me with my problems and will protect me no matter what,Notch.

"Oh! Good morning Steve! We haven't seen eachother in a while,Come in!"

He said smiling,I smiled back and went inside.
"So,what brings you here?"
He asked.
"Well,I...came here because I wanna talk about...Herobrine."
I said looking down,he was surprised.
"Did anything happen to you...?"
He asked quietly and worried.
"Well,I heard I perhaps his voice in the woods,it sounded quiet,polite...human...but dark,and I had a dream with him last night as well."
I said,notch was looking at me,brows down,but he kinda looked worried.

"I didn't expect him to have come and Hount you...in any case do NOT enter the caves,don't be out Lete at night,if you need something go in the village,or come here,I will give everything you need,but since he started to follow you and hount you..i want you to be careful.."

He said and smiled,while he put 1 hand on my shoulder.
"Well,do you perhaps have any Herobrine books? If so...can you please give me one? I want more information about him"
I said,notch noded and brought me in the library,he got the original Herobrine book and handed it in my hands.
"Do not hesitate to read,all informations are here"
He said.
"Thank you so much for your help,I will be safe as possible"
I said and smiled.

I waved at him and exit the castle,I made it safely home,yes still I felt enxiety while passing that big forest.
As I went home I lock the door and closed the windows,I went in my room and put the herobrine book on the table,I took a nice shower and sat on my bed after I finished,I opened the book and started reading some things about him,I see he is powerful,strong...and alot of things made me surprised,he was Misterious,I already knew that but as I started reading the first pages of the book I was already interested,this book was big,who knows what am I gonna read next and know everything about him.
The whole day passed,I was bored in my house...it was 1 pm,I sat in my house for hours and doing nothing,I was bored and annoyed.
What am I gonna do??? Should I go in the village,or I don't know....I was lonely and had no friends.

Should I take a little nap since I'm kind of tired? I mean I woke up at 4 am,so it won't be harsh if I take a little nap,right?
Yeah, I put the blanket over my head,and yes I was looking at the book while I was trying to fall asleep.
Still thinking of him and most of the problem is what in the loving notch will I do home? I don't know.. maybe tomorrow I will go in the village,yeah,if that will be a good idea.

•●•

Hoii! So like ye second chapter-
True story tho :D basically i actually wrote a situation i was in today.
I woke up at 4 am-

Yes...my situation inspired me to write smt similar with steve xD
Tbh i didn't sleep the whole night cause i had Inflammation on my legss and it hurted as hheeeeelllll-
Like plzz i was screaming inside 🗿 ik u don't care but funny how i suffered ahahaha- Basically i exit wattpad by accident and it deleted 600+ words of this chapter so i neded to re-write it witch is pain- but glad i have patience,if i didn't i would'v simply gave up-
But here hope u enjooyyy🌿✨
Now lemme go fix the mistakes in the previous chapter-