Paintbrush/Feliciano-Part 3

"Ve~ Kylie! You're so adorable~!"

Feliciano was sitting on the couch with Kylie and stroking her head. Kylie smiled and welcomed the attention, snuggling into her father's chest. Over the past few weeks that she had been in the Northern Italian Nation's care, her health gradually improved, and so too did her demeanour. She slowly began to open up and smile more. She loved how her father got all excited about pasta, something that she too had grown to enjoy greatly. But the one thing she loved the most was the sheer amount of love that everyone in her new family had for her. Her new Papa, her Uncles Antonio and Lovino, even though he hid his affection for her under a tough guy act when deep down, he melted like butter around her. Even with the other countries who happily interacted with her when they saw her. She wanted to show them how much she loved them back, and then she remembered hearing from her Uncle Toni about her Papa's birthday coming up soon and decided to show it then, and she got too, hardly able to wait for the big day to come... Kylie hummed as she dragged a crayon piece across the paper. Her masterpiece was nearly finished, and she couldn't wait to see her papa's face when he saw it. She smiled as she drew the last detail in. She grabbed the corner of the paper and dragged into the living room where her papa, and all her uncles were sitting. "Papa!" Feliciano looked down to see Kylie and smiled as he scooped her up to settle her on his lap. "Ve~ what's this, bella?" He asked as he opened it. The moment he did, his eyes opened for the time in so many years, the golden orbs sparkling with love. "I love-a it so-a much!!! Kylie, Ti amo così tanto la mia piccola bambina!" Kylie squealed as he showered her in kisses. "I love you too, Papa!" The other countries smiled. Kylie was without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to them all.