Fight

"I know babe i know that I've been away a lot this week baby but the serpents need me" the brunette said while looking at her feet.

"Thats always your excuse toni your leaving me alone almost every day with 3 kids." The redhead said while bouncing their 2 year old son on her hip.

"I know but" "no toni I don't wanna hear it just go like you always do!"

The brunette sighed before walking out of the house. She kinda felt bad that she left Cheryl alone with the kids for the third time this week and it was only Thursday.

She walked into the white worm. Fangs walked up to her. "Hey tones everything okay" "yea no, uh idk" "everything okay with red" the pink haired serpent shrugged her shoulders.

Fangs grabbed some nuts. "Whats up with your lover?" "Im almost never home I leave her alone with 3 kids and I really fucked up" "thats fucked indeed tones. You really need to make it up to her." "I know i know fangs but I can't miss these meeting as the leader" "look tones i know you love the serpents but you also love Cheryl right?"

"Ofc i do but" "toni stop saying but after everything you say you know im right. Maybe you can set the serpents on a lower pit Yk" "so i have to quiet being the leather?" "Maybe you can choose someone to be the co leader?" Toni pointed at him. "Wait no not me" he said with big eyes.

The pink haired serpent walked over to sweet pea. After they had a little talk she walked back to fangs. "I got it im going home now to spend some time with my amazing wife" Fangs nodded his head before walking back to the group of boy serpents.

Toni walked outside got back on her motorcycle and drove home fast. She hoped Cheryl wasn't that mad anymore.

When she walked into the house she saw Cheryl playing with their kids. A smile appeared on her face. She loves it when Cheryl is playing with the kids.

Cheryl finally looked up from the ground with almost all the toys on it. "Whatcha doing here?" Cheryl asked her wife with a little attitude.

"Im back Babe I won't go back to the serpents everyday" "what changed your mind so fast" "i think I already knew this was the best i think i needed someone to open my eyes" "fangs did?" The redhead smirked. The brunette shrugged her shoulders. Not wanting to admit that her big brother did.

Cheryl stood up with a smile. "Im not mad anymore T" Toni's face lights up. "But for today you are gonna take care of the kids" "a-alone?" Cheryl chuckled. "Im going to the spa with b&v mon amour so good luck" Cheryl said before blowing a kiss at her wife.

When Cheryl was gone toni sighed.

The brunette was trying to cook pasta but the kids were running around the whole house like teenagers when their is sale in their favorite clothes shop.

After dinner Toni let them watch spongebob and brought them to bed. When she closed the last door she let out a happy sighed.

At 8 her wife came home from the spa. They watched some tv together shared some cuddles and at 11 pm they decided to go to bed because tomorrow work started again.

Toni lays on her back thinking about the fight. She looked at her sleeping Lover before cuddling into her and drift away in a good sleep.

A/n: hope yall are doing well and like this peace of trash:)🐸🍂🦋