Little get away

Cheryl's POV:

Me and Toni were thinking of a little get away together. Lately theirs been a lot on our minds. This cased some fights/discussions between us. We were both stressing because of our work. Toni was thinking of going to a lake with a tent but I'm not really into that kind of lifestyle if you know what I mean. I snapped out of my thoughts when Toni walked into our bedroom. "babe so I've been thinking I know you already said you don't want to sleep in a tent but just imagine how romantic it would be if we will do it. We will be laying in our tent with the tent open watching the stars. Waking up swimming in the lake. I will make breakfast at the campfire for you. I will hold you if you are scared for the thunder, I promise baby." I smiled at her after she told her whole convincing story.

"okay you win I will go with you on a tent trip" I said with a little disgust at the word tent. "Ill make sure you won't regret it babe" she said with a little smile on her face before pulling me into a soft kiss.

*2 days later*
I was packing my fancy red suitcase we leave in 1 hour toni said. "Seriously babe we are going on a trip for 4 days not a whole month and why a ski suit?" "What if im cold?" "Then i will hold you warm and close" she said before grabbing the ski suit out of my suitcase.

After I packed everything needed we drove to the place Toni wanted to camp at. It was literacy in the middle of nowhere. "Are u sure im gonna survive this babe?" I asked her a little unsure about my life choices i made. She chuckled. "I promise you babe you're gonna be okay!" I nodded trying to convince myself it will work out.

"What if their are wolfs or bears?" "Then i will protect you princess now come help me with the tent will you?" I sighed before helping her with the tentpoles. After the tent was set up i was really hungry. It was already 6:15 pm so time for dinner. It was autumn so dark already. "TT?" "Yes my love" toni said looking up from her book. "Im really hungry" "no problem princess I brought a little gas stove with me and some quick makable food.

She softly pulled me off her lap before getting up to her weekend bag. She grabbed some pasta and some cheese and ofc the little stove.

After the food was ready we both grabbed a plate with pasta. I laid back down with my head on her chest. I could hear her heartbeat. After we eat everything we cleaned the plates and stove and laid back down watching the starts together. I was laying wrapped in a blanket on Toni's chest while she was rubbing my hair softly. Sometimes she gave little kisses on my forehead. "And babe still a bad idea to camp together?" She asked. "I love it TT its so calm the river the starts the cozy tent how we are laying here watching the starts this is the best vacation i could with for." I said.

"I couldn't say it better baby. I love to lay here with you with the most beautiful star Laying above me. This is what kind of love I sighed up for" she said.

"I love you toni" "i love you to cher and i will never stop loving you" we locked our lips together before both drifting off to sleep under the bright stars.

From now i know how it is to have your soulmate with you...

A/n: so the votes for 2 and 4 were almost the same so im gonna do both of them. I loved writing this one shot. I think it turned out really cute:)

What do you think of this one shot leave it here please.

Also sorry for grammer mistakes english isn't my main language.

I hope yall are safe and doing well. If you wanna talk im here.