Sick

Toni's POV:
I was making some coffee for me and Cheryl. We always drink coffee together before school.

She came downstairs in one of my hoodies. "Good morning babygirl" she coughed. "Good morning" "are u feeling alright?"

"Mwah but what about u?" "Im okay but whats wrong bubba?" "I just don't feel good"

I walked up to her and laid my hand on her forehead. "You have fever baby, your staying home. Im gonna take care of you" "no babe you have school." She said.

"I'll skip school today, everything for my baby, im gonna make breakfast, get some rest." I said.

She sights before walking to the couch. I start making pancakes for her. "It smells delicious tee-tee" "thank you babe you like pancakes right?"

She nodded her head and laid down on the couch. After 15 minutes the pancakes were ready. I woke her up.

She groaned. "Let me sleep" "i have pancakes" she sat down on my lap while eating. "I love you" "I love you to"

After eating i did the dishes and sat down next to Cheryl. She laid her head on my lap. "Hi baby" I said while playing with her hair. "Do you wanna watch some Netflix?

She nodded her head. "How does frozen sound" she nodded in agreement.

After i think an hour she fell asleep, she must be really tired. I gave her an kiss on her forehead. Before standing up.

I was cleaning the house when i heard noises coming from the living room. I walked down stairs.

"Are u okay" "no my tummy hurts so bad Tee-Tee" she cried. "Im gonna make you an hot water bottle for your tummy"

She nodded. I laid the hot water bottle on her tummy."

"Thank you Tee-Tee"

Then i heard my phone.
The groups chat was exploding.

V✨: Choni were the hell are u
Kev🏳️‍🌈 : yk its choni probably in there bedroom
Betty💕: Cheryl is a virgin
Toni🐍: are u sure cooper?
Kev🏳️‍🌈: I-
Betty💕: CHERYL!!!
Toni🐍: ssttt she's sick
Kev🏳️‍🌈: ahw my poor bestie. Take good care of her my favorite bi queen.
V✨: eXcUsE mE
Kev🏳️‍🌈: love you to V
V✨: give Cher an hug from me
Kev🏳️‍🌈: yeah
Betty💕: me and Cheryl are gonna talk about this later.
V✨: don't try to be innocent Elizabeth
Betty💕: ugh
——
I chuckled at my phone while walking to the kitchen to make some tea with honey for my poor babygirl.

When i felt two arms wrapped around my waist. "Why did you leave" Cheryl said pouting.

"I wanted to make some tea for my baby" she nodded. Then she jumped in my arms. "Can you carry me while your making tea?"

I nodded. I carried her to the kitchen. She wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder.

While i was making tea i heard snores. I looked at Cheryl who fell asleep.

After the tea was done I carried her to living room. I just let her sleep. After a while she woke up rubbing her eyes. She stayed on my lap.

I gave her her tea. "Can i get a kiss?" I said. "No TT I don't want you getting sick" "please?" I said with puppy eyes. She gave me a quick kiss.

"Not fair" i said. She grabbed my face and gave me a long kiss. "Not my fault if you get sick" she said coughing.

"I know baby" she got off my lap and run to the bathroom. I walked behind her.

While she was trowing up i held her hair back and draw circles on her lower back. "Sorry Tee-Tee" "there's nothing to be sorry for i love you"

After she was done i made a warm bad for her and grabbed her favorite pyjama shirt and some shorts

After dinner I carried Cheryl to bed. I cuddled up to her and gave her an kiss. "Goodnight baby" "goodnight Tee-Tee"