Chapter 21

Jimin's pov

I sit in the drivers seat with Jungkook eating his food beside me. I sigh, I know that I said that I wanted to go home and sleep I also wanted to stay as it was beautiful. "Jungkook why did you bring me with you to go take care of your cat."

I whined as he just eats his food peacefully. I hate driving its so time consuming and tiring. "Jungkook can we switch seats again? Please!" he looks at me as i give him a quick glance at my pout.

He sighs "Ummmmmmm how bout................no. i mean like you said to me that your going to be sick to your stomach and I don't want you to get sick in my car and your driving is taking your mind off of it and look now you don't have to throw up and ruin my car!!"

"UGH! (that's right ugh ugh go ugh ugh) can we at least stop by a store?" To be honest watching him eat is making me hungry.

and that's how it went...me and Jungkook bickering for a day straight...right now we are park in a random parking lot with with our seats pulled back on our phones. I scroll through Ig (check my ig: bananamilk_shookookie) 

As i was scrolling I seen this video that is not good when your around people.

🔞🔞tehe- that escalated quick ps. not good at smut hehe so cringe

I plug my headphones in so Jungkook can't hear what in listening to as I see he is going to sleep. Gay porn.......is what I typed in google. when it pulled up I looked to my side to see a fast asleep kookie. Chose to be horny at the wring time....I picked on a random video that looks interesting as they were in a car.

Soon enough moans groans and slaps were hear in the headphones. I was slowly but surly moving my hands down my body and started to massage myself. Making sure I doesn't make any noise I move my hand faster to the rhythm of the slaps heard one the other side.

I imagine Kook doing it to me making hornier and needier as I roll his hips to get more friction that I am seeking for.  I got straddled when kook suddenly said "mmm what a naught boy you are..touching yourself without permission thinking i'm asleep.."

I moan as he sits up. He pat his lap "Come here baby." I hesitate but still move to his lap. He rubbed up and down my body making sure to  purposely avoid my problem. I whine moving my hips grinding down on him making him smack my thigh.

I moan "You deserve a punishment? mm baby touching yourself. naughty boys deserve punishments." I moan and nod to needy to speak words. he come close to my ear and nibble before saying. "words baby" He starts to kiss down to my neck massaging my butt.

"Y-yes, I need a-a punishment I w-was being naughty a-and touching myself thinking o-of you." He leaves my neck looking me in the eyes smirking at me "please what?" I roll my hips getting inpatient only to get another smack "please daddy." I moan out.

"As you wish." He rips off my hoodie I had on and kiss and suck all the way down to my nipples and takes one of my buds in his mouth while he massage the other one. I moan at the feel of him playing at my sensitive buds. when they harden he kiss farther down as I try to take off his white shirt that he helps me with.

"Ok baby help me take off your pants." when he grabs the  waistband of the sweats i lifted up me hips so he can pull down my pants. I pull him into an unexpected kiss but he kissed back anyway asking for an entrance in my mouth that i gladly let him enter.

The kiss wasn't rushed and filled with lust......ok maybe a little lust but the kiss was slow and filled with love.  As i work my way with his pants he lifts his hips so i can pull them down. He pull away from the kiss kissing down my jawline leaving hickeys on his way down.

he pull my under wear off as my member come slinging out hitting my stomach standing up. he pull down into a kiss and i accept. I grind down on his thinly cloth crotch making us both moan at the feeling. As i continue he pull away from the kiss "Baby we don't got lube."

"It's fine." I pull his underwear down his member stood up proud and tall. "wait baby i have idea." he smirks at me and lays down in the seat. "69" he raises and relaxes he eyebrows at me over and over again (idk what it is call but the eyebrow thing)

my eyes widen "no way" I shake my head "what did i say baby~ 69 or no fuck You should be glad i'm not giving you a punishment as i should have. want me to fuck you raw with no cummies as your punishment?" I sigh not wanting that so i turn around.

i back up so my butt is on his cheat "ready baby?"I nod then i get a hard smack "what did i tell you baby?" I moan "Yes daddy in ready."he picks my hips up placing me on his face and licking around my rim "omg-"he sticks his tongue in me and take it out only to stick it back in. "Ahhh- mhahm" Jungkook pushes mt head down on his member while he tongue fucks me.

end of that mess

he fucks me with his tongue and i give him head....we did do more stuff just know i cummed untouched more than once last night. 

I woke up in the morning on Jungkoooks chest and memories of last light replays as i smile to myself. I cuddle more into Jungkooks bare chest more as i fell back to sleep.

--------------------------

(A/n: An update oof that was alot of cringe)