🔞chapter 8🔞

(A/N: I honestly don't know what to write so I'm coming up with it as I write it. So don't judge if it is not the best. )

(A/N: Smut warning)  (edited some mistakes)

Jimin's pov

After a long hard workout we was finally done I was laying on my back grasping for air that I couldn't catch. Jungkook had his hands on his knee's grasping for air but seemed to catch it easily.

He walk's over to me and offered me a hand to get up. I took his offer and stood up stumbling a little but Jungkook grabbed me by my waist before I can fall.

"Be careful. Did I go to hard for it to be the first section?" He had worry in his eyes so I shook my head. "No I'm fine I just haven't worked out in awhile that is it." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Ok, do you have a change of clothes?" I shake my head again "oh ok I'll have to find something for you then." He then left me in the gym with me finishing the last bit of my water.

He walk's in with a white long T-shirt, he have for himself some clothes. "Ok if you need me I will be in my room's shower, you can take a shower in the other bathroom?"

I nodded my head then took the clothes and heaed to the bathroom while Jungkook going the other direction.

After the shower I got out and dried my body and put on the shirt that goes to my knee's. I look in the mirror with all my make-up off so you can see all my flaws.

I sighed and walked out the bathroom I walked passed Jungkook's room still hearing the shower running.

Should I go in his room and wait for him? I don't know what to do. Ug-

I was cut off by his bedroom door opening and Jungkook running into me- I guess I didn't notice the water turn off- I fell on the ground with him on top of me.

We made eye contact for a good bit of time. He got on his feet and helped me up. "Sorry didn't see you right there I sho-" he stoped talking when he seen me in his shirt

"What? Do the shirt got a stain?" I was looking at the shirt making sure I didn't get stain on it.

"No you didn't just-" he smirked at me "You look hot in my shirt I wonder what it will look like when I take it off of you." I am sure I blushed madly when he said that. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"W-what are y-you ta-talking about. HeHeheheHeheh." He smirked at me getting closer to my ear and whispered. "You know what I am talking about babe." He then looked me in the eye with our noise touching.

He then closed the gap so that we are now kissing, I was surprised at the movement and didn't know what to do. When he notice that I wasn't kissing back he pulled away.

"Just do what I do ok?" I nodded my head slowly and he leaned back in and I did the same. Soon the gap was closed and I was coping what he was doing.

He tilted his head to depend the kiss and I tilted my head the other way. He licked my bottom lip so he could enter my mouth. When I didn't open my mouth for him he moved his hand from my waist to my butt and spanked it.

I gasped and he took his chance to put his tounge into my mouth, he left nothing untouched. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him back.

He started moving me into a room I opened my eyes to see his room. He slamed me back onto the wall not breaking the kiss and lifted my leg to let me know to jump.

I wrapped my legs on his waist and tugging on his raven locks. He groaned into the kiss, I have some ideas of what to do because I watched PornHub before...