Nike/Victoria= Victory, Speed, Strength, Tenacity, and Athletics

—Eternal Victory Charge: Each time they win a fight, their bodies get a small permanent boost of power. (Will lead to superhuman physical attributes)
—Slump of Loss: When they lose in a fight, they temporarily lose 20% of the current power they have won. (Is a curse)
—Might Monarch: Able to control the strength and durability of whatever they've touch with the time frame of 10 mins. Overuse of this power will strain the users mind and weaken their other powers temporarily.
—Way to Victory: they can magically see vague clues and hints on how they will win at anything they compete in.
—Stolen Tenacity: Can drain the will to win from others for themselves, increasing their own power. Doesn't work on those with strong minds.
—Imperial Infusion: Able to infuse weapons with the will to win, which will give the weapon intelligence, steal strength and speed from others, cause doubt in other abilities, muddle their mental plans to victory, and accelerate of decrease their perception
—Wings Of Winning: Their mom has wings, so they do too. Are retractable. Allies who look at them will have their tenacity, determination, and perseverance slightly boosted.
—Burning Tenacity: Can blast Tenacious Fire, a lethal fire powered by the user's tenacity and will to win, so it's out of Hestia and Hephaestus's domains and can only be controlled by the user. Burns the target's mind, especially their determination, perseverance, and persistence. Only half as effective on creatures without mind, as it will burn the summoner and/or caster of said creatures. Will burn to the soul if the user wants.
—Flow Finder: Able to see the flow of power and strength in the movements of anyone and anything. With practice, they could learn to control, redirect, and stunt the flow of power in others in a fight, which would also let them fight without expending unnecessary strength or stamina.
—Nikai Counterpart: Can summon their Nikai counterpart from within themselves. Able to use its powers, see what they see, infuse them into their weapons, or fight outright.
—Sovereign Of Strength: Able to control and manipulate their strength, and they have total supremacy over all of their strengths, whether it be metaphysical, spiritual, abstract/conceptual, etc.
—Wielder Of Winning: Can control feelings of Perseverance, Determination, Tenacity, and Stubbornness in themselves and to some extent in others.
—Aura Of The Resolute: Always emitting an aura that increases tenacity and determination in others, makes allies and friends more powerful, stronger, and faster and enemies weaker. Is passive and doesn't require any strength unless the user decides to enhance the aura and its power, which will drain the user.
—Almighty Willpower: Can channel their endless willpower and make themselves stronger and more powerful.
—Infinite Tenacity: Has an unbreakable will and endless tenacity
—Frenzy Of Victory: They will go into a crazed superhuman state when they feel like they can't win in a fight or are backed into a corner. Pain tolerance increases and can barely differ between friend or foe, so a loved one will have to guide them to their enemies. If no one is there to guide them, they will kill or severely injure anything in their path.
—Speed Sultan: Able to manipulate and control the velocity and speed of themselves and any moving object. Can also manipulate the speed of the mind and bodily processes, allowing them to accelerate and decelerate any of their physiological functions and coordination and kick them into overdrive
—Strength Stealer: Can steal the strength of others through touch for themselves or to share with allies. It can be counteracted if the target overloads the user with more strength than the user can handle.
—Natural Born Warrior: Enhanced battle reflexes, hyper-instinctual feel for fighting and war, and an extremely durable body.
—Power Perception: Able to sense anything on the speed and strength spectrum and perceive all phenomena relating to it as color, numbers, and lights. This would allow them to see, sense, and perceive any kind of power source and the energies they produce, perceive and sense physical force of any kind, perceive speed, momentum, force of impact, etc.
—True Strength: Having True Strength is having it, but knowing when not to use it, and as such, over half of the user's powers and abilities will not work right if the user doesn't take a break to deal with themselves if they need it.
—Sound Sovereign: Has total and complete control over all their bodily vibrations, which will let boost their own physical and mental attributes on command by manipulating vibrations and sounds in their bodies accordingly. Can do so much more if their get creative.
—Speed Seer: Able to perceive everything at a accelrated rate, predict the outcomes to nearly any situations, see the choice needed to be made when faced with a situation, and manipulate their own velocity to achieve said-choice. This will allow them to move at super inhuman speeds while also predicting the probability and movement of objects at accelerated rates. They also means they can see multiple futures are once.