Hybris/Petulantia

Hybris/Petulantia= Insolence, Hubris, Violence, Reckless Pride, Arrogance, Outrageous Behavior.

—Vocal Violence: Able to cause violence amongst others with their voice.
—Pride Puller: Can take away a persons self-confidence and pride temporarily, leaving them constantly doubting themselves and always hesitating.
—Hubris Hound: Able to sense those who have great pride, hubris, insolence, and arrogance or are capable of them.
—Insolent Insight: Able to sense traitors and tell when someone lying to them.
—Reckless Reaper: The more they attack uninterrupted, the more powerful their attacks become as their pride in what they're doing increases.
—Domain Empowerment: Like all other demigods, they can draw power from their domains to make them stronger.
—Baron Of Bloodlust: Able to sense Bloodlust. Can increase or decrease the craving for violence and killing in other creatures.
—Outrageous Look Out: Can sense when something outrageous is about to happen.
—Protected By Pride: Can not be magically controlled by any mind controlling powers of those mentally weaker than them.
—Reckless Riser: The more they fight in general, the stronger and more powerful they become.
—Insolence Inciter: Able to stop someone from being mind controlled.
—Violent Void: Able to curse people or places to where no violence can occur, no matter how powerful said person is.
—Bloodlust Booster: Can increase their physical abilities on command with their bloodlust. Are a little mentally unstable while using this. Gets stronger the more it is used.
—Arrogant Illusions: Able to make illusions of what other people want and/or what they think they can do.
—Outrageous Overload: Can curse other creatures to be more reckless.
—Bred For Violence: They heal way faster when fighting.
—Bloodlust Bolt: able to release their bloodlust as electricity that absorbs violent urges from those it makes contact with