Virtus/Arete

Courage, Bravery, Military Strength, Valor, Goodness, Excellence, Virtue, Manliness.

—Aura Of Bravery: Their demigod Aura can make others feel courageous and brave.
—Bravery Rush: the more they're injured and/or the odds are against them, the stronger and more powerful the user and their abilities get.
—Drive Thief: Able to leech courage and bravery from enemies for themselves or Allies.
—Virtuous Vision: Can see people's true intentions and wants along with being able to sense their virtues. Allows them to sense other creatures.
—Military Seer: Can sense the powers and abilities of enemy cavalry.
—Bravery Booster: Able to increase their physical abilities by infusing bravery and courage into their bodies.
—Courageous Combo: The more they strike uninterrupted, the stronger and faster their attacks become. Has no enhance-limit. Doesn't need to be used against people for it to work. Can be used whenever the user pleases.
—Military Might:  Able to physically depower enemy cavalry while enhancing allied soldiers
—Bravery Breaker: Can enchant weapons that will slowly steal bravery from those who are injured by said weapons. The user will get stronger while opponents become afraid.
—Extreme Excellence: Able to raise the motivation of themselves and/or others temporarily.
—Call Of The Courageous: Can summon any courageous animal nearby.
—Victorious Valor: When back into a corner, they can use the last bit of their strength to pull from their divinity to either go into a superhuman state that lasts for 1+ minute or unleash a strike that's strong enough to slash through anything whether it be dimensions, reality, energy, divinity, or even causality enabling them to kill gods. Can only be used on command if the user has mastered their emotions.
—Almighty Adrenaline: The adrenaline they produce is naturally way more powerful than normal because they're demigods and they can manipulate it due to their mastery over themselves in the face of danger. They can alter its properties, change its chemical makeup, manipulate all its effects on the body, and also influence the adrenaline of others. Also able to control and manipulate all personal biochemicals, hormones, and bodily functions related to bravery and courage or anything under the fear umbrella.
—Virtue Vizer: Able to influence the seven virtues in others
—Burning Bravery: Can summon and control Bravery Blaze, a fire that enhances any/all the user's physical attributes and demigod powers on the user's command. and/or burns opponents based on their lack of kindness, their amount of courage, their lack of virtues, and all their wicked deeds. Is powered by the user's bravery so it needs no oxygen.
—Benefic Baron: Able to absorb, create, and manipulate any kind of positive energy. The potential of this power all depends on the user's understanding of positivity and the energy that comes from it.
—Master Of Morale: They have an indomitable will, and endless willpower, and can control and manipulate the morale of themselves and others, allowing them to increase/decrease the battle prowess, willpower, stamina, grand strength, etc of themselves and any living creature mentally weaker than them. Can only influence and persuade the morale of creatures mentally stronger than them.
—Intelligent Virtues: Their 7 virtues all have minds of their own, only talking to them when they've seriously been in trouble. This prevents the user from becoming consumed by "always doing the right thing", letting them engage in the normal mischief any person would partake in and making it easier for them to make the right decision in dire situations.