Hephaestus/Vulcan

Forges, Fire, Volcanoes, Metalworking, Metallurgy, Artisans, Technology, Stone Masonry, Carpenters, and Sculptures

Sacred Animal: Crane, Guard Dog, and Donkey

—Material Master: Can reshape, Mold, reforge, and refine anything that can be crafting material with their minds.
—Web Warrior: Can interface with and influence the virtual world, digital space, and cyberspace, meaning they can interface and hack with their minds, control code, and surf the web
—Magnetic Metalurgist: Able to perceive, control, sense, absorb, generate, and manipulate any kind of magnetism.
—Love Of Lava: Fire-resistant to the point where they can swim in lava as if it was water. Lava and magma also empower them, making them faster and stronger. Can instantly cool and re-heat lava.
—Technopathy: Can sense, summon, and control machines with their minds and invisible to monsters when using technology.
—Guide Of Fire: Can control fire, but can't summon it (Like Pyro from the X-Men) Rares will be those who can summon it, like Leo.
—The Mechanical Method: Has full and total control over their entire bodies with their minds, enabling them to do things like manipulate bodily capabilities such as any biological capabilities, autonomous capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
—Tech Translator: Can speak the "language" of technology and hear the voices of any kind of machinery, allowing them to "communicate" with technology, machinery, and electronics of any kind by speaking to them verbally, telepathically, and/or direct contact.
—Forge Prodigy: Knows the forge like they know the back of their hand instinctively.
—Flare Flight: Able to fly using fire which is way faster but harder to control and they can't really carry any one unless their fireproof.
—Ghost Vision: Able to manipulate how their eyes and body processes light, heat, and energy, letting them do things like perceive "ghosts" of light and heat, meaning where light and heat has been, letting them see a few minutes into the past, seeing a few minutes into the future by sensing where the "ghosts" of where light and heat will be, see temperature as numbers above creatures head or on the objects themselves, sense, see, and navigate with any type of heat, including electricity, plasma, and Infrared light and energy, and perceive the electromagnetic spectrum.
—Smoke Shifter: Able to shift and transform into a huge cloud of any kind of smoke, ash, and mist. This would allow them to become intangible to any physical attacks, get through any non-air-tight obstacles, and travel long distances.
—Material Miner: Able to sense any potential crafting material
—Crafty Creator: Able to Unmake any device or machinery and make new devices and machinery with their minds.
—Mind Of The Maker: Their mind CAN be as faster if not faster than a supercomputer and can execute multiple thought processes at once like other intellectual-based demigods. (A/N: Prometheus, Athena/Minerva, Mnemosyne/Moneta, etc) However, the user's power isn't always automatic as to keep from ruining their personality.
—Volcanic Dweller: Immune to gases that Volcanoes produce.
—Firewall Of The Innovative Inventor: Has an indomitable will and endless willpower, leaving all who attempt to control their mind confused and overloaded from it's speed and all the information it takes
—Mage Blacksmith: Can enchant any weapons they make, but only weapons they make.
—Circuitry Overclock: They are able to control the speed of the mind and bodily processes, allowing them to accelerate/decelerate any of their physiological functions, mental functions, and coordination allowing them to kick them into overdrive.
—Techno Geek: Has a natural feel and understanding of all technology.
—Balance Breaker: Able to fuse and manipulate the combination of magic and technology, letting them use and manipulate any kind of techno-magic, meaning they can crest and control magical technology or use and manipulate tech-based magic of any nature, whether it be techno-organic magic, techno-mechanical magic, technological magic, etc.
—Emperor of Eruptions: Can make little eruptions of lava on the ground, and if in a volcano, can cause it to erupt. Doesn't differ between friend or foe, so everyone gets burned
—Innovation Inspiration: Their demigod aura can enhance performance and functionality of any technology within a range that gets bigger the stronger they get and/or the creativity, cognition, artifice, and craftiness of those around them. Can be turn off and on whenever they want.
—Meltdown: Cab sense the metaling point of any solid material
—Technopathy: Also able to create, understand, manipulate, and perceive radio, electronic, and digital transmissions and signals of any kind.
—Master Builder: Can see the blueprints of anything they need like a master builder.
—Scorch Siphon: Their bodies are always constantly generating and absorbing any nearby fire, smoke, ash, and electrical related phenomena for later use. Extreme emotions can speed up generation speed. Has no limit, but the more they build up, the harder it is to control their output of them.
—Fluid Metal: Can summon and control Metalic Mist, a powerful vapor that can Shapeshift, mold and reshape, refine, and even transform and transmutate. It can do things like becoming any kind of shape, can burn and freeze, conduct electricity, can become any kind of poison. It only depends on the user's creativity, however.
—Fire Flee: Can teleport through fires
—Ravage and Remake: Can unmake and remake any technical, electronic, or mechanical device with their minds.
—Forge Manipulator: Able to control and manipulate metal, stone, glass, and all other solid building material
—Techno Interface: Able to feel the interworkings of any electronic and technological device
—Emperor Of Embers: Able to channel the power of fire elementals