6. Insta.

We head into the hotel and stay in the room Brandon, Corey and I are going to be sleeping in. They put on tv as I sit down on the bed and go through insta, looking at car videos and liking some, huffing at some funny videos that randomly pass by as well. Corbin has been sitting on the other side of the bed, and moves closer when Brandon can't see that tv too well from the chair that he was sitting on.

Corbin's eyes land on what I'm looking at, but he stays quiet and silently watches with me.

A Challenger Str8 passes and I stop on it, admiring it for a second.

Corbin chuckles 'nice one, huh?'
I turn to look at him, seeing the smile on his face 'Yeah.' I say.
'I'd prefer it in dark blue and white.' He says

'This looks good too.' I say as I point at the picture. It's orange, with black lines on it.
He shrugs not really agreeing but not minding it anyways.

When a black 1968 Mustang passes I stop and let out a breath, making Corbin laugh. 'Damn that's a good one.' I say. 'Look up a Supra.' He says.

I slap his arm 'you think I don't know what a Supra looks like?' I say, pretending to be offended. 'Alright, okay, I didn't think you would.' He says, making me frown at him before I look away.

After a bit I lay my phone down and watch tv with the others, but after the long day, my eyes grow heavy. I lean back more. The sound of the television slips from my ears and comes back over and over again until it's gone for good.

Asleep.

Reliving the memory of meeting Corbin.
The amused grin on his face as he made me jump buy unlocking his car.
How proud he looked when I praised the engine of his Corvette.
How I had driven home with him lingering in the back of my mind.