Chapter 6

NIall's POV

 Click-click, was the sound of my key going into the door knob of my flat. I was greeted by the smell of Gain, the laundry stuff. I knew that my mum was here a while ago. So I decided to call her, to check up on her.

Ring-ring.

"Hello sweetie!"

"Hey mum thanks for doing my laundry. Hows it going?"

"Every things fine, except we aren't with you." That really stung. I miss my family so much. "Aw mum, I miss you so much."

"So did you go out tonight?" She said in her very calm yet serious voice. Probably wondering if i was drinking.

"Yeah actually I did. But I didn't drink if that was what you were wondering. I went out with my friend Autumn. We went on a picnic, then we went onto the beach and we got soaking wet. We changed clothes after that." I looked down at what I was wearing. At that moment I realized that I still had Autumn's brother's clothes on me. Yes, that meant I get to see her again. Okay Niall calm down. I pushed that thought aside. "And we went to the theme park, we had a really fun time!"

"I'm so glad that you had fun with a girl."  My mum said girl really funny.

"Yeah mum, why are you acting so weird?"

"Well it's been awhile since you had a steady girlfriend since you joined One Direction, and I think that it's time for you to be happy with someone you like....wait do you like this girl or is she just a friend?"

"Mum." -A long pause later-  "Yeah I kinda do!"

"Eureka! Finally my boy likes someone!" My mum shouted.

"Yeah mum not that exciting and please don't scream."

"Yes it is, and Niall sorry but it's like 3 in the morning here and I have to go to sleep."

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot the time difference from Ireland and America."

"Bye, love"

"Bye mum."

With that i went into my bathroom just around the corner. I took a long shower. I put on my pajama's. I got into my bed with the T.V. on. I just remembered that I should text Harry about that date with Autumn and her friend, Maddy, I think that was her name. I got out my phone to text Harry. "Hey Harry, I was wondering if you would want to come on a double date with me and Autumn sometime, Autumn has a friend that she can hook you up with, her name is Maddy." A couple of minutes later my phone vibrated with colorful music.

"Hey, and yeah sure but it depend on what day it is, but other than that I'm fine with it."

"Thanks buddy, I bet you are going to have fun. By the way you are the best person ever. The date you planned went so well." I texted back, not knowing that Harry would text back in like a half of a second.

"OMG TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! I'M TOTALLY FANBOYING RIGHT NOW, TELL ME DETAILS :D"

"Okay gosh Harry calm your four tits. Okay what happened is we went to the picnic and we ate, and she can eat a lot ( I love that by the way, and she looks really fit too.) then we went down by the beach, I picked her up and threw her into the water with me."  I was smiling so bright at the fact that I had spent some really close time with her."Then we went to her house and got some clothes, she let me borrow some of her brother's. Then we went to the theme park. We went on the big Ferris Wheel, it was so romantic. But then it got really late, so we left, and she fell asleep in the car( she looked like an angle.) Then she kissed my cheek. :D Best night of my life!!!!!!."